Bisexual or bicurious women.

Oh my gosh, I am on my way over!!! ❤️😊 I’ve never used one but I so want to! A girlfriend here has one and she just loves it, a drooling puddle of flesh, as she puts it. 😊 She says she needs three uninterrupted hours for it. One hour for pleasure, one hour for recovery, and one hour for cleanup. 🤭😊

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I am on my way over!!! ❤️😊 I’ve never used one but I so want to! A girlfriend here has one and she just loves it, a drooling puddle of flesh, as she puts it. 😊 She says she needs three uninterrupted hours for it. One hour for pleasure, one hour for recovery, and one hour for cleanup. 🤭😊
WOW! That is a testimonial and a half.
But which toy are we talking about? My blondeness has lost track of the conversation, or maybe I was just distracted by someone...

WOW! That is a testimonial and a half.
But which toy are we talking about? My blondeness has lost track of the conversation, or maybe I was just distracted by someone...
There’s a lot of distractions here, Cutie. ❤️😊

I was referring to a Sybbie. I don’t have one and so jealous when my gf here talks about it. I’ve seen plenty of vids and the girls look like they have such awesome Os on it!

This is one of my favorite threads on the site, so many sexy women and I absolutely love the fact that no one says things like "I want to see your cunt or show me your tits", a big turn off for me, but boys will be boys.
Not sure if it should be a different thread but I was thinking of following up our hot conversation of sex toys (not that it has to end, I hope it doesn't) that maybe we could post how we use toys or masterbait, sort of JOI, I know that gets me going when I hear others arousals, what do you gals think?

This is one of my favorite threads on the site, so many sexy women and I absolutely love the fact that no one says things like "I want to see your cunt or show me your tits", a big turn off for me, but boys will be boys.
Not sure if it should be a different thread but I was thinking of following up our hot conversation of sex toys (not that it has to end, I hope it doesn't) that maybe we could post how we use toys or masterbait, sort of JOI, I know that gets me going when I hear others arousals, what do you gals think?
That sounds like an awesome idea for another thread! ❤️😊

I know I am not female but I love dressing as one. I also am aware this thread isn't for me but over the years I have had many ,Bi & Lesbian friends. I Love their company and the way they have accepted me. I have even been extremely lucky enough to share their bed on occasion and that has arisen to give me some of the best and most satisfying sex I have ever had. Thanks for indulging me xx

I can't remember if there's already a toys thread.

Happy Hump Day everybody we're this much closer to the weekend

Wake up ....it's time for fun

This would be my idea of fun for today but maybe I'm biased :)

d9d3b9e33ca2aa69d086c09189d9acb9dc9d7d72.gif

I think I maybe bisexual. I occasionally masturbate to fantasies of being dressed in panties/bra and sucking cock and being penetrated.

Back