Bisexual or bicurious women.

Very boring zoom meeting, good thing I was prepared with a butt plug in and I got 3 orgasms!
Have to get ready to go workout and just a little bit wet, but it's okay I've been sleeping with my personal trainer, actually not sure what's going to happen there now that she is pregnant, just thought of that, shit!

Very boring zoom meeting, good thing I was prepared with a butt plug in and I got 3 orgasms!
Have to get ready to go workout and just a little bit wet, but it's okay I've been sleeping with my personal trainer, actually not sure what's going to happen there now that she is pregnant, just thought of that, shit!
I was so damn horny with my second daughter, I umm. Let's just say I went into labor nude.

Mmmm yes the wand makes my toes curl for sure!!!

https://www.***********/s/1ucf1yxd2bmos6j/8f401e33-1836-4722-bf54-fafcc28aeb2b.mp4?dl=0

https://www.***********/s/7qr0jzmwb64io8v/69e10892-7000-4bea-82c4-264aebbae77f.mp4?dl=0
There is a girl who needs a friendly tongue on her clit and inside her sweet pussy...

This is a thread for bisexual and bi-curious women, can we please keep it there?
Sorry if I caused offence Lorelei, that was never my intention.
I totally and absolutely respect your right to occupy your own place and space.
But please permit us to respectfully admire the female form in a purely voyeuristic capacity.

Sorry if I caused offence Lorelei, that was never my intention.
I totally and absolutely respect your right to occupy your own place and space.
But please permit us to respectfully admire the female form in a purely voyeuristic capacity.
Respectfully, of course. Keep in mind that many women come to these “men free” threads to chat with other like minded women. Some are curious and very shy and a hetero comment can keep them from opening up.

Good morning ladies it's Friday and the weekend is at hand any of you have anything special planned?
I am going over to my ex's brother's place to have a threesome with my ex-SIL and ex-BIL, they are amazing! Probably sex, drugs and more sex.
I've written a few stories about Cassy (my ex-SIL) and I over the past couple of years, I've turned her into a wild animal, such great sex and I guess we'll let her husband join lol!
Oh and tomorrow I'm supposed to pick up my motorcycle I bought, so pretty exciting for me!

What else is going on?

I'm going out with some friends from work tonight for a few drinks play things by ear and see what happens.
That's one thing about working from home I miss, I rarely see anyone in person from the office.
But when I did, all the guys pretty much hit on me the whole night, but truth be told I only had eyes for the other women, most wore skirts and had some very sexy legs! We did get a little touchy feely after a few drinks but it never went any further, they went home to their husbands, I went home and masterbaited.

Same here, also depends on what and who is in bed when I wake up haha...
That's a really good point!
After a night of fun with a BFF we usually fall asleep spooning and since I am taller than the other women I always get to be the big spoon, I often initiate the next round when she is still sleeping!

I am going over to my ex's brother's place to have a threesome with my ex-SIL and ex-BIL, they are amazing! Probably sex, drugs and more sex.
I've written a few stories about Cassy (my ex-SIL) and I over the past couple of years, I've turned her into a wild animal, such great sex and I guess we'll let her husband join lol!
Oh and tomorrow I'm supposed to pick up my motorcycle I bought, so pretty exciting for me!

What else is going on?
Jealous, Dear. 😉☺️😊

Just a reminder ladies :)

6d2f5b84684f5cf19a809c6542b4aa5618afd853.jpg

Bi curious here, what are you ladies first experiences of that first move between curious and action?

Back