Bisexual or bicurious women.

It was in the full frontal friday thread I left it up for 15 minutes. I have a FWB but we only meet up every few months outside of that my sex life has been kind of flat it's what happens when you get older lol I guess I need to do some more serious looking. It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned I'm so jealous
I guess I need to get up earlier on Friday to see your sexiness, then I may be completely useless at work lol!

Getting older doesn't have to mean less sex, I'm 45 and I think I have better sex (more important to me than MORE sex!) now than I did 20 years ago.

Had to chuckle to myself, 20 years ago I hadn't even had sex with another woman or had most of my adventures and would not have any story material to write about lol!

I guess I need to get up earlier on Friday to see your sexiness, then I may be completely useless at work lol!

Getting older doesn't have to mean less sex, I'm 45 and I think I have better sex (more important to me than MORE sex!) now than I did 20 years ago.

Had to chuckle to myself, 20 years ago I hadn't even had sex with another woman or had most of my adventures and would not have any story material to write about lol!

I agree with you on the better sex vs more sex I don't want it just for the sake of it quality vs quantity. First time I was with another woman was in college it was fun but it didn't set me on fire or anything it wasn't until 10 years ago when I met a woman who was about my age now and we just clicked together and while I still consider myself primarily hetero I have a greater and growing interest in being with another woman maybe that's a age thing lol

I agree with you on the better sex vs more sex I don't want it just for the sake of it quality vs quantity. First time I was with another woman was in college it was fun but it didn't set me on fire or anything it wasn't until 10 years ago when I met a woman who was about my age now and we just clicked together and while I still consider myself primarily hetero I have a greater and growing interest in being with another woman maybe that's a age thing lol
I couldn't imagine myself now being with just one sex, and really why should I?
I would say usually I prefer men to women about a 60/40 split, but intimacy with another woman is a totally different experience than a man (I know I'm preaching to the choir!) and I just love the feeling of a woman's body against mine and the tenderness, and then the toys, oh god when the toys come out, shit...

...intimacy with another woman is a totally different experience than a man (I know I'm preaching to the choir!) and I just love the feeling of a woman's body against mine and the tenderness...
A thousand times this! 🥰🥰🥰

My Hubby is the most caring man I know, and a great fuck, but there are times I just need to be with another woman... 😍

I couldn't imagine myself now being with just one sex, and really why should I?
I would say usually I prefer men to women about a 60/40 split, but intimacy with another woman is a totally different experience than a man (I know I'm preaching to the choir!) and I just love the feeling of a woman's body against mine and the tenderness, and then the toys, oh god when the toys come out, shit...

A thousand times this! 🥰🥰🥰

My Hubby is the most caring man I know, and a great fuck, but there are times I just need to be with another woman... 😍

Yes being with another woman was just a totally different experience when I was in college I don't think I was mature enough to appreciate it and she probably wasn't either so I'm happy I had a second opportunity years later as it really affected my life in a positive way.

I fell asleep this afternoon while cuddling with my friend and her lover.
We were awakened by the backfiring of someone's car, who were dropping off kids LOL

I love that this thread is going strong! I’ve been a little MIA of late but reading about all the fun everyone is having is

Back