Bisexual or bicurious women.

I am curiouser and curiouser
Hi Sweetie and welcome! There’s lot of nice friendly ladies here to chat with. 😊
Bi curious here, what are you ladies first experiences of that first move between curious and action?
Welcome to you, too! ❤️😊

I was curious at the time and she was a delivery girl at our office. I was helping her with some invoices when I caught her staring at my boobs. (I’d missed a button on my blouse 🤭) I took a risk and asked her out and the rest is history. 😊

Bi curious here, what are you ladies first experiences of that first move between curious and action?
I wrote a story about my first time with another women, but for me I was curious until my BFF seduced me and have been sleeping together since, and a few other close friends.

not really just one. i seem to have a lot lately.
I would say try casually working bi into a conversation with one or more of them and see what their reaction is to see if there is interest and if someone seems to have interest in the conversation then I would follow up with something like, I've been thinking about doing more than just talking about other women, and see if you are on the same page. If not then you can leave it at that and try it on someone else.

not really just one. i seem to have a lot lately.
You might try flipping sexual innuendos at her in a causal way. If she’s offended by it apologize and say you were kidding. Compliment her outfit especially if it makes her butt or boobs stand out and see how she responds. Take her out for drinks and once you had a couple you can drop a hint about your naughty adventures in college.

It may take some time but the reward will be well worth it. 😊

You might try flipping sexual innuendos at her in a causal way. If she’s offended by it apologize and say you were kidding. Compliment her outfit especially if it makes her butt or boobs stand out and see how she responds. Take her out for drinks and once you had a couple you can drop a hint about your naughty adventures in college.

It may take some time but the reward will be well worth it. 😊
That would totally work on me lol!

Happy Tuesday ladies! How is everyone doing today?
Happy Tuesday to you too Gabby 💋

I'm naked, horny and at work! (hee! hee! 🤣 yes! you read that right! - I'm working from home this week) - Lucky no Microsoft Teams or Zoom video calls scheduled.

Hope everyone is managing to squeeze some naughtiness into their day.

Trying to get into work mode, spilled some coffee on my upper thigh, hurts need someone to kiss it better!
How about you hun?
Erm! just how high up did you spill it Christy? 😳 ...maybe I should cover the whole area with medical kisses 💋💋💋👅 - just to be on the safe side! 😈

I'm naked, horny and at work! (hee! hee! 🤣 yes! you read that right! - I'm working from home this week) - Lucky no Microsoft Teams or Zoom video calls scheduled.

Erm! just how high up did you spill it Christy? 😳 ...maybe I should cover the whole area with medical kisses 💋💋💋👅 - just to be on the safe side! 😈
I work from home everyday and wear the same outfit that you have on right now always! I keep an emergency shirt nearby as we do Zoom calls frequently, not all are scheduled lol!

I filled my coffee too full and I would love your medical attention, it may have run between my legs, would you be a doll and check that too?

Trying to get into work mode, spilled some coffee on my upper thigh, hurts need someone to kiss it better!
How about you hun?

I'm in work mode too though I haven't spilt my coffee kisses always help take the hurt away better make sure to kiss the inner thigh just to make sure none dripped there can't be too careful :love:

Naked at work with I could do that unfortunately I have meetings I have to attend and my employer sadly insists on being dressed for them :(

Back