Bisexual or bicurious women.

Nothing wrong with that! 😊

There’s always the ten minute challenge, too. 🤭
I am always looking for new things to try, especially if I hear about them and I get excited by just the thought.

My personal trainer, who's become a BFF and we started sleeping together got pregnant the last time I was over when her boyfriend interrupted our girl time and didn't take precautions, so yeah I may have sex with a pregnant woman for the first time!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I’m 42 f from Northern CA. I’m definitely curious and was checking if there’s anyone near by who might be interested in chatting and maybe more? If so, PM me. Also, it’s nice to see just a place for the ladies to chat. Thanks! ☺️
Hi Sweetie, and welcome! ❤️😊 Yes, there’s nice ladies here and a great place to hang out, though caution you might get a couple of flirts your way. 🤭😉

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I’m 42 f from Northern CA. I’m definitely curious and was checking if there’s anyone near by who might be interested in chatting and maybe more? If so, PM me. Also, it’s nice to see just a place for the ladies to chat. Thanks! ☺️
Welcome! Will DM you later!

Welcome! Hope to see more of you here in the thread always nice to meet new ladies.

I have this urge to get dressed up nice and fancy and go out for a romantic dinner, have some drinks and then some fun.
Seems like all my BFFs are busy so I may have to go out with a guy lol!
Ugh, I have to epilate my legs and armpits tonight, need to get all smooth in anticipation of someone touching me this weekend but holy shit sometimes it hurts lol!

Thanks hun, you too!

What sexy things are you up to?

The sexiest thing so far was posting in Ampics earlier but I already took the photo down so it was a short sexy moment only I have a work meeting later this morning that's not very sexy but I'll get through it :LOL:

How about you what's going on with you and any sexy fun planned for today or the weekend?

The sexiest thing so far was posting in Ampics earlier but I already took the photo down so it was a short sexy moment only I have a work meeting later this morning that's not very sexy but I'll get through it :LOL:

How about you what's going on with you and any sexy fun planned for today or the weekend?
Shit I missed it, which thread was it posted on?

Busy day of work myself, but it isn't that bad really!

I have a date with a FWB tomorrow night and hopefully into Sunday morning lol!

May hang out with Amber, my personal trainer I've been sleeping with and I was lying next to her when her BF knocked her up (long story).

Shit I missed it, which thread was it posted on?

Busy day of work myself, but it isn't that bad really!

I have a date with a FWB tomorrow night and hopefully into Sunday morning lol!

May hang out with Amber, my personal trainer I've been sleeping with and I was lying next to her when her BF knocked her up (long story).

It was in the full frontal friday thread I left it up for 15 minutes. I have a FWB but we only meet up every few months outside of that my sex life has been kind of flat it's what happens when you get older lol I guess I need to do some more serious looking. It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned I'm so jealous

Back