Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning all you sexy girls out there! ๐Ÿ˜˜

On my ownsome here in a big bed and typing one handed! ๐Ÿ˜
Hopefully it's going to be a nice day for a couple of rounds of golf!!! ....NO! Not me! ...but my 'Friend with Benefits' husband plays golf! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Good morning or afternoon ladies how is everyone today on the start of a brand new week?

8b033d36a3db5a3a32a22d33b0760956748ed93d.png

Good morning or afternoon ladies how is everyone today on the start of a brand new week?

8b033d36a3db5a3a32a22d33b0760956748ed93d.png
'Fraid so Gabby ๐Ÿ™

Feels like I've done a weeks worth of work already!
But my 'Friend With Benefits' texted me about an hour ago to say that her hubby is still away, which cheered me up ...and that she has a bottle of wine with my name on it! ...I mean - it would be rude NOT to - wouldn't it?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

It's Friday!
Last day of my period I hope, cramps are gone, bloating down a bit, starting to feel horny!
I need to shave my pussy, I've neglected it this week and want to get ready for the weekend, wish one of the sexy ladies here would be able to check the smoothness.
Who's got naughty or sexy plans for the weekend?

It's Friday!
Last day of my period I hope, cramps are gone, bloating down a bit, starting to feel horny!
I need to shave my pussy, I've neglected it this week and want to get ready for the weekend, wish one of the sexy ladies here would be able to check the smoothness.
Who's got naughty or sexy plans for the weekend?
I don't know about plans, per se, but lots of naughty thoughts. Lol. Yay weekend.

Good morning ladies! ๐Ÿ’‹

I'm an early-bird and love lounging around naked on my bed for a couple of hours on a Saturday morning, big cuppa caffeine in hand, checking out what all you naughty people have been up to on Lit, and filling my head with naughty thoughts as I think about setting about with the chores!

Back