Bisexual or bicurious women.

I've just come out of a meeting and am horny as hell! 😳

Could you imagine all the oestrogen flying around in the air if we all worked for the same company! 😲😈
That company would have the best benefits package ever.

Also be extremely well run, and everyone would work naked, as someone who is naked 90% of the time at work (from home), it is incredible!

I have been with men and women this way you get the best of both worlds, it’s great exploring each other’s bodies and making friends nothing wrong with that, I love it!!

That company would have the best benefits package ever.

Also be extremely well run, and everyone would work naked, as someone who is naked 90% of the time at work (from home), it is incredible!
Lol 🤣

I'm working from home today! ....Hmmmmm! What to wear?
1692166243939.png
Let me have a look in my 'Working from Home' wardrobe! ....decisions, decisions! 😁

I worked from home today too but it’s cold here so unfortunately I was very much not naked or I would’ve turned into an ice cube 🥶🧊

I worked from home today too but it’s cold here so unfortunately I was very much not naked or I would’ve turned into an ice cube 🥶🧊
Pack your laptop and come and work from my place! 😈 ...grabs another coffee cup from the cupboard!

It's sunny here and warming up nicely with the sun streaming in through the french doors! 😃

Pack your laptop and come and work from my place! 😈 ...grabs another coffee cup from the cupboard!

It's sunny here and warming up nicely with the sun streaming in through the french doors! 😃

This sounds wonderful! ❤️

My home office is in the basement and usually quite chilly, my nipples are always hard and not just from me playing with them.

Good afternoon Fiona,
I Hope you will enjoy your time on lit, especially with the women of this thread, you are most assuredly welcome.

Back