Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning ladies! 💋

I'm an early-bird and love lounging around naked on my bed for a couple of hours on a Saturday morning, big cuppa caffeine in hand, checking out what all you naughty people have been up to on Lit, and filling my head with naughty thoughts as I think about setting about with the chores!
Missed the pic, but I had to let my dog out, neighbours got another good look at me naked.
I wonder if any of them would recognize me with clothes on?

It’s far too early on a Sunday morning to be awake so thought I’d pop by and say hi! Special shout out to those ladies who regularly post in this thread - if it weren’t for you we might not have this really special (and fun!) conversation.
Big love to you all ❤️

It’s far too early on a Sunday morning to be awake so thought I’d pop by and say hi! Special shout out to those ladies who regularly post in this thread - if it weren’t for you we might not have this really special (and fun!) conversation.
Big love to you all ❤️
"Hi" right back attcha @titimprint 💋❤️

Not quite early Sunday morning for us Pommes here yet! ...but agree with your sentiment - it's nice to be able to come here and have a giggle with the girls 😃

Always happy to chat hun 💋😉

Big love to you all ❤️
Thanks for the note hun, made me smile, had a bit of a rough night and needed that!
Would love to be able to give you a big hug, but I may try to go further when our breasts touched each other's...

Another disappointing night with a guy, a FWB I had been sleeping with told me last night he wants to date one of my BFFs, what an idiot or am I the idiot for thinking he was different?

I'm just glad I have my BFFs to lick my wounds and Becca couldn't stop laughing when I told her what this asshole said!

I almost told him that I slept with his son a couple weeks ago and he was a better fuck, but I was the better person. That actually happened and I wrote a story about it called "The BBQ" lol!

I'm also in the eastern US running a little behind today got a slow start I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

c6cc007e69ac524040a36c4e6fdb55b60a6d9033.pnj

I’m another woman from the mysterious eastern U.S. With lunch on the way this Monday is almost half completed… it could not progress any slower if the clock was adding time instead of ticking away. Maybe a trip to the ladies room for a bit of play will help… I’m hoping it couldn’t hurt.

I’m another woman from the mysterious eastern U.S. With lunch on the way this Monday is almost half completed… it could not progress any slower if the clock was adding time instead of ticking away. Maybe a trip to the ladies room for a bit of play will help… I’m hoping it couldn’t hurt.
I like the way you think, that never hurts IMO!

It never hurts and always helps! 😊
Afternoon ladies
It’s still morning here but good afternoon! 👍

Last edited:
No, it was not a good morning, but a little pleasure worked as an attitude adjustment behind the privacy of a closed door helped immensely.

Happy Tuesday ladies!
I'm feeling really horny today, I may need to take care of it before my first meeting in about half an hour!

Back