Bisexual or bicurious women.

My girl wants to eat pussy, like she did once in college. I feel a little threatened, as this tough-looking chick is stalking her, and it seems to have her interested. I'm both turned on and worried I'll lose her to this hot looking butch.

My girl wants to eat pussy, like she did once in college. I feel a little threatened, as this tough-looking chick is stalking her, and it seems to have her interested. I'm both turned on and worried I'll lose her to this hot looking butch.
Let her lick pussy.
No pussy should remain unlicked...

My pics are currently in the Friday Full Frontal, Thursday thongs and Butt and More Butts threads if you are interested :)

I'm a bit nervous about jumping in here!
I need to check those threads lol!

If you are a bi-sexual/curious woman, you are in the right place, feel free to DM me if you need a safe place also!

My pics are currently in the Friday Full Frontal, Thursday thongs and Butt and More Butts threads if you are interested :)

I'm a bit nervous about jumping in here!

This is the original of the avatar pic!
Your pics are gorgeous!

I must say though, I would be taking you to get your belly button pierced that would be so incredibly sexy on you! I love mine!

Lol. I used to have it pierced when they were in vogue but it pretty much sealed up when I stopped wearing belly button jewellery :)
Mmmm, that would have been quite the sight, may be time to get it done again!
My ex-MIL told me I was a tramp for having that, but she didn't like the way I dressed at all. Sleeping with both her sons and her other DIL didn't really help change her opinion lol!

I don't think a belly button ring or jewel is trampy at all.
I think it is sexy, I love mine, I'll probably be 80 years old and still wearing it lol!

When I see another woman with one, I get a little wet, turns me on so much!

Hun, she brings up a good point, this thread is for Bi curious/sexual women so there is probably a more appropriate thread to post that on or you could create one.
Yeah I get it. My bad. Should pay more attention to what the thread's about.

Hi! I'm a bi curious woman, I'm 40, I think I'm cute jajajaja and would pretty much like someone to talk to, get to know how their experiences have been like and maybe have some fun. No profile yet but please pm me if you'd like to.
Hi Melanie,
I’d love to share with you, and my own evolution from bi-curiosity

I’d love to share with you, and my own evolution from bi-curiosity
Love to hear this as well as we all have our own story of how it started to how we are now.

For me, being bisexual is the greatest thing, I love the company of men but it is a whole other high being with other women that some poor sap who is hetro can never understand or experience!

Love to hear this as well as we all have our own story of how it started to how we are now.

For me, being bisexual is the greatest thing, I love the company of men but it is a whole other high being with other women that some poor sap who is hetro can never understand or experience!
I’m pleased to learn that you are enjoying the best of both worlds. For me, bisexuality was a way station on the road in my lesbian journey. I agree that it’s wonderful to know, or experience both.

I’m pleased to learn that you are enjoying the best of both worlds. For me, bisexuality was a way station on the road in my lesbian journey. I agree that it’s wonderful to know, or experience both.
We all have different journeys, but I really believe we have to do what makes us happy, the road isn't always an easy one but the destination is totally worth it.

Back