Bisexual or bicurious women.

We all have different journeys, but I really believe we have to do what makes us happy, the road isn't always an easy one but the destination is totally worth it.
Well put Christy! Seems like we’re definitely of like minds (and bodies) pun intended. So exquisite to gain appreciation of women like you along the way…

Well put Christy! Seems like we’re definitely of like minds (and bodies) pun intended. So exquisite to gain appreciation of women like you along the way…
That's why I love this thread so much, I get a little tingly when I see someone has posted here, wish it were more often!
Every once in a while a guy tries to interject, but I've learned to ignore most men in life in general so meh!

That's why I love this thread so much, I get a little tingly when I see someone has posted here, wish it were more often!
Every once in a while a guy tries to interject, but I've learned to ignore most men in life in general so meh!
Good for you girl! I find an assertive and strong woman to be super attractive and exciting…

Good for you girl! I find an assertive and strong woman to be super attractive and exciting…
You should see me at work! I'm a Project Manager and I love bossing the guys around, they know better than to not do what I say lol!
I like to show my bitch side to remind them I'm not a dumb blonde with big boobs!

I’m also a manager, but of mostly female social workers, so I lack much opportunity to assert my own bitchiness with men as you do. How awesome to be a powerful woman disguised as a dumb blonde!!!! I’d love to see you in action at work, then meet for drinks to explore the softer side of a woman who combines all the best feminine traits into the unique woman that is you….

I’m also a manager, but of mostly female social workers, so I lack much opportunity to assert my own bitchiness with men as you do. How awesome to be a powerful woman disguised as a dumb blonde!!!! I’d love to see you in action at work, then meet for drinks to explore the softer side of a woman who combines all the best feminine traits into the unique woman that is you….
I absolutely live the way you think!

Hello all! Very bi curious married female here. Just joined on here.
Welcome!
Feel free to read my stories of how I went from bicurious to bisexual, with some help from a BFF!
Or send me a DM if you have questions or want to know about my experiences, love to talk to like minded women.

Back