Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi ladies! I’ve been a little MIA of late - I’m only in my 30s (though closer to 40 now lol) and I’m going through early perimenopause. The devastating part of it is that I have next to no sex drive so I haven’t been here much, but thought I’d pop in to say hi! Good to see plenty of posts! Hope everyone is well and having plenty of fun 😍

Hi ladies! I’ve been a little MIA of late - I’m only in my 30s (though closer to 40 now lol) and I’m going through early perimenopause. The devastating part of it is that I have next to no sex drive so I haven’t been here much, but thought I’d pop in to say hi! Good to see plenty of posts! Hope everyone is well and having plenty of fun 😍
Aww hun, sorry to hear about the lack of drive but it's great to hear from you.

Maybe reading some hot stories and flirting a bit would help?

Oh and weed always gets me super horny lol!

My first bi experience happened later in life. There was a Friday after work girls night out at the office I worked at. I rode in with a friend so we both didn’t have to drive alone afterwards.
She was talking about getting breast reduction and the rest of us were teasing her about wishing our boobs we bigger. We were sitting at a high top table. About 7 of us. We would casually walk behind her and reach around and cup/ grab her boobs then make some comment about how perfect they were.
We finally ended the night and went our separate ways. I drove with my friend to her apt. We were both a little tipsy. I came in to her apt to pee before going home. I was in the kitchen looking for a glass of water when she came up from behind me and felt up my breasts. She said it was fare since I groped her at the bar. I didn’t pull away or put my hands up to protect my breasts. Just sort of laid back into her and enjoyed the moment. She sensed my response and pulled me closer, leaned her mouth to my neck. ( goose bumps for me) and continued to caress my breasts. She released me and i turned around to face her and said “that was a lot longer time than I had in the bar” then put my hands on her breasts. I could hear her enjoying the moment as she relaxed and watched my hands. Then I said to her “ I want to see your boobs” and she responded “go ahead” but made no attempt to undo her top.

So I started to unbutton her blouse. She pushed it off her shoulders, I reached around and unclasped her bra and let it fall away. I couldn’t believe I was standing there cupping her breasts feeling her nipples harden in my hands. Her body language and moaning told me to continue. She started to unbutton my blouse and I took a second to pull it off. Then she removed my bra. That this point there were few words. We pressed our breasts together and held each other close. We kissed, her hands were rubbing up and down my back. She unlocked our embrace and took one of my nipples in her mouth, I gasped with pleasure. She had a hand on my inner thigh, I spread my legs slightly, she noticed and continued to move her hand up my leg. Her hand was on my thigh but her finger grazed my pussy. It was like an electric shock.
We stumbled to the bedroom and continued to kiss and touch each other.
She took the flat of her hand and ran it down my stomach when it reached my pants she quickly unbuttoned me then reached her hand under my panties. I pressed my hips forward wanting more. Her fingers found my clit and a very wet pussy. I was getting off on just the pressure of her fingers in me.
I was frantically trying to unbutton her pants and we sort of hopped around on one foot trying to pull our pants off.
Finally we fell on her bed naked with arms and legs tangled together. After that we took our time and kissed, touching each other loving each other. I didn’t hesitate when I kissed my way down her body, placing light kisses on her inner thighs then delicately licking her labia and teasing her clit. I enjoyed her taste 😜

Hello all. It’s been a long time since I’ve wandered these threads. I recently came out of my relationship which was disappointing to say the least. I figured now is a good time to continue exploring.
Hi Hun!
You've cum to the right place, many like minded individuals here, women who enjoy other women!

Hi Hun!
You've cum to the right place, many like minded individuals here, women who enjoy other women!
Thank you! I’ve been on here before but once I had a relationship I put this place on hold. Since I’m free I wanted to come in and play a while. This dry spell has been hitting me hard lol

Thank you! I’ve been on here before but once I had a relationship I put this place on hold. Since I’m free I wanted to come in and play a while. This dry spell has been hitting me hard lol
I love the way you think!
When I have a dry spell, I like to put in a butt plug and get my magic wand going, really helps me through it.

Sounds like fun! Im also just looking to interact with other women who love women. We have lesbians here in my local area but it’s hard for us to find each other. It’s just nice to be in a place with like minded women even if it is online

Sounds like fun! Im also just looking to interact with other women who love women. We have lesbians here in my local area but it’s hard for us to find each other. It’s just nice to be in a place with like minded women even if it is online
I couldn't agree more!
I just got back from a Vegas trip with 4 BFFs and we spent a couple nights having sex with each other because we didn't find any men we were interested in!
Fortunately we are all bisexual and can go all night and well into the morning and then to a breakfast buffet lol!
Feel free to DM me if you like, but as a warning I will probably flirt and hit on you!

Back