Bisexual or bicurious women.

I have been bi curious ( I hesitate to say bisexual since I haven’t ever been with a woman) for a long time. Just had a conversation with my partner and he said it would be sexy to see me with another woman. 🤭 I might actually get the chance to be with a woman someday. Super excited I got brave enough to talk to him about it.

I have been bi curious ( I hesitate to say bisexual since I haven’t ever been with a woman) for a long time. Just had a conversation with my partner and he said it would be sexy to see me with another woman. 🤭 I might actually get the chance to be with a woman someday. Super excited I got brave enough to talk to him about it.

I’m having the surprising urge to hire a pro. I did it MANY years ago, just for the experience.

My husband and I got started by hiring pros. It was safe. There were no strings. And it satisfied BOTH of our desires. :cattail:The trick is finding a pro who is bi. Be sure to ask upfront is my only advice. We hired one who said she was but her idea of being bi was letting me be on the bed and watch without touching. I was NOT happy!

Go for it Backwoods Mama. It's really made our marriage A LOT more fun!

My husband and I got started by hiring pros. It was safe. There were no strings. And it satisfied BOTH of our desires. :cattail:The trick is finding a pro who is bi. Be sure to ask upfront is my only advice. We hired one who said she was but her idea of being bi was letting me be on the bed and watch without touching. I was NOT happy!

oh I know. And I’m probably not going to do it. I just had a surprising itch

You owe it to yourself to go for it!
If you don't you will regret it later in life and always ask, what if I had?
I thought I was bicurious until a friend of mine showed me how great girl on girl action is and I've identified as bisexual since.

I’m having the surprising urge to hire a pro. I did it MANY years ago, just for the experience.
I'm on the other side of the table or bed, I've been recruited to take some woman-ginity cherries and it's a common theme of being hesitant at first and then amazing once the confidence is built.

The agency I work for insists that we correctly identify and reviews are left for us like Google

I'm actually in a really good mood, had sex with a new friend last night and going to sleep at Amber's tonight!
Sorry to hear you are down, if I put my head between your thighs, could I do anything to make your day better?

Back