Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi gorgeous ladies, I have been a long time reader of lit stories and recently ventured over to the forum where I found this thread and felt I’d found my tribe!
I’m married to a man, have 2 kids, and discovered my bisexuality a few years ago. It shouldn’t have been a surprise since I have always fantasied about women, but never put 2 + 2 together because society pressures.
Anyway, just saying hi and looking forward to chatting with you all ☺️

Hi gorgeous ladies, I have been a long time reader of lit stories and recently ventured over to the forum where I found this thread and felt I’d found my tribe!
I’m married to a man, have 2 kids, and discovered my bisexuality a few years ago. It shouldn’t have been a surprise since I have always fantasied about women, but never put 2 + 2 together because society pressures.
Anyway, just saying hi and looking forward to chatting with you all ☺️
Great to hear from you hun!
Have you read any of my stories? I think there are a few you may enjoy like my first time with another woman and when I seduced my ex-SIL.
There is a link to my stories below the messages I write.

Great to hear from you hun!
Have you read any of my stories? I think there are a few you may enjoy like my first time with another woman and when I seduced my ex-SIL.
There is a link to my stories below the messages I write.
Hi, I haven't yet... I will check them out :)

I seem to operate in cycles. I recently had a stint where I was only feeling attracted to/interested in men, but now out of nowhere I’m feeling really attracted to women/transfemmes again. I can’t think of anything that’s happened to instigate this switch. It’s so weird.

I seem to operate in cycles. I recently had a stint where I was only feeling attracted to/interested in men, but now out of nowhere I’m feeling really attracted to women/transfemmes again. I can’t think of anything that’s happened to instigate this switch. It’s so weird.
Not really weird, sometimes I can't get enough cock sometimes I just want another woman.
Sort of like sometimes I really want a pizza but other times I crave a cheeseburger lol!
You're not alone with that.

Back