Bisexual or bicurious women.

Not really weird, sometimes I can't get enough cock sometimes I just want another woman.
Sort of like sometimes I really want a pizza but other times I crave a cheeseburger lol!
You're not alone with that.
Lol I suppose so.

The only people I’ve gotten close with romantically/sexually irl, much to my chagrin, are cishet guys. Why is it so much easier to get interest from them than from a woman??

I feel like I need to “get with” a woman to “prove” my sexuality, which is ridiculous but idk I still feel that way regardless

Lol I suppose so.

The only people I’ve gotten close with romantically/sexually irl, much to my chagrin, are cishet guys. Why is it so much easier to get interest from them than from a woman??
I've wondered that exact thing myself.
I think it may be that guys are more forward about chasing us than us chasing well, other us's!
I've known a few woman who just didn't even realize they were interested in other women until they took the leap, I love being the one who they take that leap with.

I think it may be that guys are more forward about chasing us than us chasing well, other us's!
I've known a few woman who just didn't even realize they were interested in other women until they took the leap, I love being the one who they take that leap with.
Yeah true. The traditional gender role is for the man to pursue and the woman to just… wait for pursuit I guess? Definitely a habit that needs to be broken.

I think a part of it for me has also been fear (I.e., internalized homophobia) putting me off from broadcasting my interest the same way I will with men.

Well, I’ll just have to belatedly add “experience full-blown sapphic awakening” to my list of New Year’s Resolutions

Among my other anxieties, I worry a little about being like. Obnoxious. When I finally get with a woman. I guess I worry my inexperience makes me unattractive? So it’s reassuring to hear someone finds that appealing to help folks like me “take that leap” : )

Back