Bisexual or bicurious women.

One thing I miss about a hetero relationship is public displays of affection. Holding hands with my gf is one thing but kissing we rarely do. I feel like we’re putting on a show. Even just holding hands we’ve been stared at, with lecherous AND disapproving eyes. 🫤

One thing I miss about a hetero relationship is public displays of affection. Holding hands with my gf is one thing but kissing we rarely do. I feel like we’re putting on a show. Even just holding hands we’ve been stared at, with lecherous AND disapproving eyes. 🫤
That makes me sad that some people haven't evolved past the traditional man/woman relationship, they need to jump into the 21st century.

That makes me sad that some people haven't evolved past the traditional man/woman relationship, they need to jump into the 21st century.
I think a lot of people have but there’s still a few that can’t make it quite yet. We do get non-lecherous smiles now and then. We were in Hawaii a couple years ago and eating lunch at a restaurant. A couple was sitting a couple tables away and the guy would look at us once in a while. Respectfully and didn’t make me feel uncomfortable or anything. When they got up to leave they passed us by and stopped and respectfully said that we were a cute couple. It really gave us a warm feeling. ❤️😊

I think a lot of people have but there’s still a few that can’t make it quite yet. We do get non-lecherous smiles now and then. We were in Hawaii a couple years ago and eating lunch at a restaurant. A couple was sitting a couple tables away and the guy would look at us once in a while. Respectfully and didn’t make me feel uncomfortable or anything. When they got up to leave they passed us by and stopped and respectfully said that we were a cute couple. It really gave us a warm feeling. ❤️😊
That is an awesome story, obviously you and your partner were very attractive for him to keep looking!

We did let our hair down a bit more while we were there. Kind of had a fuck ‘em attitude but we were still a bit reserved about it. The exception was when we were around teenage boys, a bit too much staring. 🤨😒

Back