Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi everybody!
So I've realized that I've been "bi-curious" for a long time. For longer than I've realized that I'm transgender! Except, the thought of being with a guy, as a guy, wasn't super appealing to me? Yet, the term always resonated with me.
Then I realized .. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I like women. So I'm a lesbian! But wait ... now I think I like men too? Oh heck am I hetero-curious ???? :oops:

Hi everybody!
So I've realized that I've been "bi-curious" for a long time. For longer than I've realized that I'm transgender! Except, the thought of being with a guy, as a guy, wasn't super appealing to me? Yet, the term always resonated with me.
Then I realized .. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I like women. So I'm a lesbian! But wait ... now I think I like men too? Oh heck am I hetero-curious ???? :oops:
Hun, labels are far too complicated for me to understand, even with me and my somewhat simple situation where I am a woman and I like both other women and men and wouldn't say no to someone transgender either lol!

Hun, labels are far too complicated for me to understand, even with me and my somewhat simple situation where I am a woman and I like both other women and men and wouldn't say no to someone transgender either lol!
More fun with labels! My wife used to consider herself bi-curious, then bisexual, then pansexual.

And *then* I started transitioning, and we confirmed, as just about every manifestation of my gender started shifting at different rates, she's never stopped being attracted to *me*, no matter what my "gender" is. [Yes, I'm very lucky! At least in that respect.]

Back