Bisexual or bicurious women.

Ahh well I have u to thank for the totally unexpected events that happened when u didn't get back to me the other morning...a good friend of mine came back and offered me a back massage cuz I was sore... anyway long story short...I never thought she had bi tendencies.. now there's no doubt. I forgot how much I missed a nice soft female body. Have a good day

Ahh well I have u to thank for the totally unexpected events that happened when u didn't get back to me the other morning...a good friend of mine came back and offered me a back massage cuz I was sore... anyway long story short...I never thought she had bi tendencies.. now there's no doubt. I forgot how much I missed a nice soft female body. Have a good day
Mmm, that sounds incredible, so happy for you!

Hi, ladies! 26F here. I’ve been following this thread for a while but finally decided to create a Lit account and join you all in exploring my sexuality. ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks and that sounds more like fun than a warning lol
More of a promise you could say! ;)

Anyone like me who likes having sex with other women as well as a guy occasionally (lol) is in a great position as you don't have to choose just one, I certainly don't!

Back