Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi,

I'm here for the first time. I'm happily married, but realized that my sexuality is far more fluid than I thought it was before marriage. I regularly fantasize about women and what it would be like to have sex with a women or a group of women. I've kissed women before and done some fondeling, but unfortunately nothing more.

Just wanting to name all that and introduce myself here.

Hi,

I'm here for the first time. I'm happily married, but realized that my sexuality is far more fluid than I thought it was before marriage. I regularly fantasize about women and what it would be like to have sex with a women or a group of women. I've kissed women before and done some fondeling, but unfortunately nothing more.

Welcome!!!

Hi,

Welcome, Sweetie! :heart::heart:

Hi

Just wanted to say hello. Married, bi-female here. Late 50's. Met my husband on a swingers website and he's very supportive of my love of girl sex. :D

I'm back

Hi all. Have not been by in a while. Just out of a bad relationship and ready to have some fun for a change!
xoxo Teri

Back