Bisexual or bicurious women.

Thank you, Ladies. :kiss::heart:

I wasn’t sure if I wanted it say anything, but I’m very close to releasing another story, this one a little different. And I’m also in the works for another chapter series. :):heart:

I’m sure we’d all like to read your next piece. :)

Thank you, Ladies. :kiss::heart:

I wasn’t sure if I wanted it say anything, but I’m very close to releasing another story, this one a little different. And I’m also in the works for another chapter series. :):heart:

YAAAY!!! I better clear my calendar and ship the kidlets off to their grandparents :heart:

Publishing party! Everyone can bring a drink, discuss the plot, and praise Lorelei's notable talents :heart:

Publishing Party Requirements:

Cases and cases of Champagne
Finger Foods
Skimpy silk robes or dresses with plunging necklines
Either no-shoes, or fuck-me shoes
No panties and No Cellphones allowed
A divan for Miss Thang :heart: to recline upon
Lavender, jasmine and lilac massage oils in the gift bags
A fine selection of edible gummies
Magic Wands
A Sybian

hmmm ... what else? :D

Yes! Please let us know when you release! Uh, your next story, that is ;)

YAAAY!!! I better clear my calendar and ship the kidlets off to their grandparents :heart:

Publishing party! Everyone can bring a drink, discuss the plot, and praise Lorelei's notable talents :heart:

Publishing Party Requirements:

Cases and cases of Champagne
Finger Foods
Skimpy silk robes or dresses with plunging necklines
Either no-shoes, or fuck-me shoes
No panties and No Cellphones allowed
A divan for Miss Thang :heart: to recline upon
Lavender, jasmine and lilac massage oils in the gift bags
A fine selection of edible gummies
Magic Wands
A Sybian

hmmm ... what else? :D

Good lord Girls, you’re going to give me a complex. ;):rose::kiss:

Wait... you said sybian! :heart::heart:

Good lord Girls, you’re going to give me a complex. ;):rose::kiss:

Wait... you said sybian! :heart::heart:

Oh right! The vitamin-B complex! We're going to need to keep our energy up. Good catch!

And, umm, yes I did Maybe it should be your honorary throne for the day, I mean night, I mean long weekend? :devil: :D

You need to be published! The way you draw a reader in, the build-up, the reality of how a woman would react, tantalizing! Now I need a shower...love it!!

Oh, Sweetie, thank you! :kiss::heart: I’m always nervous when I submit a story and I really appreciate your kind words. It’s very encouraging, in fact I’m almost ready to release another one. :)

Oh, Sweetie, thank you! :kiss::heart: I’m always nervous when I submit a story and I really appreciate your kind words. It’s very encouraging, in fact I’m almost ready to release another one. :)

I'm going to save your newest creation for another day as I'm already about to release something of my own ;) :)

Back