Bisexual or bicurious women.

*nervous voice*
It’s been released. Hope you like it. :):eek:

Mmmm, the benefits of open and honest communication never cease do they?

Having a cute little cabin in the woods in the winter for make-up sex doesn't hurt either!

Loved it! Made me wish for snow! (although I'd happily settle for some rain)

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Absolutely love it and looking forward to more!! The cabin sounds Heavenly! As does the adventure. Lovely as always!

ikr? - totally heavenly!!

Happy TGIF everyone!!

Anyone have a hot date this weekend? Or is it still too soon to ask?

It’s the last weekend of spring break so I’m sure tomorrow will be a fun day. I think we’re going to have a naked Saturday. :heart::heart:

Note to self, make sure everything is fully charged and we have a full box of batteries. :devil:

It’s the last weekend of spring break so I’m sure tomorrow will be a fun day. I think we’re going to have a naked Saturday. :heart::heart:

Note to self, make sure everything is fully charged and we have a full box of batteries. :devil:

Sounds like a fun-filled day!

ENJOY!!! :heart: :heart:

Nice, but sort of boring.

How was yours Stay In Bed All Day Saturday Girl? :heart:

Well, we didn’t spend the entire day in bed. Though we don’t put clothes on until Sunday morning, and we both were pretty sore then. :rolleyes:

Good evening sweet ladies. I was feeling a bit randy and thought I’d hop on and see what you were all up to. :)

bicurious

hey everyone,
just wanted to say hi! and looking to meet some like minded people ! Honestly, a little scared but wanted to at least stop by and say hi!!:kiss:

Good afternoon, bored...home alone right, so why not take advantage of this time just looking to have some fun right now.

Back