Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning everyone! Hope this finds you well and full of energy for the day/evening :heart:

Good afternoon ladies and happy Saturday! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend so far!

Currently naked and doing house work, wondering how I’m going to take laundry down the hall to the laundry room. :):rolleyes:

Currently naked and doing house work, wondering how I’m going to take laundry down the hall to the laundry room. :):rolleyes:

Umm, naked. Duh.

(well, maybe put on an ankle bracelet so at least people know you're trying :kiss: )

Hi all, I'm Suzanne, 38, married and (secretly) bi :cool: my code name is double oh-36D :D

That's so hot. I sometimes wish I hadn't told my husband I was bi before we got married.

Hi, I'm Liz btw. Soon to be 42, married and not secretly bi - especially around here! :) Welcome to Lit!

Last edited:
Bi ssbbw needing sexting partner

Occasionally, when I'm all alone, I want a female to have fun with over sext \pics!

Good morning Sweet Girls and happy Monday! :) I hope everybody had a good weekend. :heart::heart:

Tuesday

Its tuesday and I'm a bit horny so here's a pic for you ladies

https://www.***********/s/dkncqgiymx8qvy3/c362e2aa-66d5-41c6-be8d-c989237af836.jpg?dl=0

Good evening! Hope everyone is doing well! I'm new to the Lit forums but have been reading for a few years. So glad I found this one❤️ I'm 43/Bi/BBW. I've been in a LTR for 16yrs now with a guy. He knows I've been with a couple of women (one before we got together and one secretly after wed together for awhile), but doesn't know that Id love to have that again. Would love to find a like minded bbw to exchange naughty texts/pics with. It would also be cool to get to know each other & form a real friendship.
If this is something that'd work for you my messaging is open 💋 thanks for hanging in there reading this far❤️😘

Good evening! Hope everyone is doing well! I'm new to the Lit forums but have been reading for a few years. So glad I found this one❤️ I'm 43/Bi/BBW. I've been in a LTR for 16yrs now with a guy. He knows I've been with a couple of women (one before we got together and one secretly after wed together for awhile), but doesn't know that Id love to have that again. Would love to find a like minded bbw to exchange naughty texts/pics with. It would also be cool to get to know each other & form a real friendship.
If this is something that'd work for you my messaging is open 💋 thanks for hanging in there reading this far❤️😘

Hi Mistletoe and welcome! :):heart:

Back