Bisexual or bicurious women.

That's an interesting concept. I guess I still need to decide whether or not I am ready to give myself permission to start an affair with someone. I know that I think about being with someone else (a lot), but I don't know if I am ready for the emotional side of things. I do need to talk with my husband about this; to let him know where my mind is at.

Definitely. Open AND honest communication is absolutely the most important thing.

Embrace the journey! :rose:

Hi ladies!

New to posting on here, but wabted to wish you all a Happy International Women's Orgasm Day! 😉😁

did someone mention Happy Hour?:)

Attachments

• 2F18D20C-D879-4E27-B9FD-09570E377B75.jpg
    2F18D20C-D879-4E27-B9FD-09570E377B75.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
Its 5 o'clock somewhere!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5B98369D-6934-4B55-BBC3-83E949A9AEF3.jpg
    5B98369D-6934-4B55-BBC3-83E949A9AEF3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
Happy Sunday Funday! Headed off to the beach today!
Anyone have anything exciting planned?

Hi all! I’ll be at the beach this time next week. I’m so ready!

Just spent the day inside watching movies. ❤️

Good morning my sweets and happy Monday! I hope everybaidy had a great weekend. Or great beach time! ;):heart::heart:

Good morning my sweets and happy Monday! I hope everybaidy had a great weekend. Or great beach time! ;):heart::heart:

And good morning and Happy Monday back to you gorgeous! :kiss:

Nope, no beach weekend for me. But I did FINALLY get laid which was long overdue.

And good morning and Happy Monday back to you gorgeous! :kiss:

Nope, no beach weekend for me. But I did FINALLY get laid which was long overdue.

That’s awesome, Sweetie! :heart::heart: I hope it won’t be long overdue next time. ;) PM me with dets. :kiss::kiss:

OH NO! Your PM's are full and I just wrote you a long reply to the conversation we were just having about you know who and now I have to go!

Dang! I can't save it as a draft either

I would post it here but it's too much personal info about your sitch :eek:

Back