Bisexual or bicurious women.

Happy Tuesday Ladies. The day is going fast, I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm looking forward to a wonderful rest of the week :)

Just floating in again! (I go through periods of not being on Lit but I always come back)
Sending hugs and kisses to you all xoxo

Welcome to Monday :) I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm looking forward to a wonderful, if speedy, week.

I’m obsessed

My first time after a lifetime if fantasizing happened not long ago. I couldn’t wait to go down. One I did, I knew I loved it. So soft and so sweet. The licking, the gentle suction, I loved it all. There is nothing compared to kissing wet pussy lips and making a woman come. Made me come too before she even reciprocated. What a wild night. Then we 69’d and I lost my entire mind. Then we tribbed but that’s a story for another day.

Good morning Sweet Ladies!! :) Hump day, I know what I’ll be doing tonight. :heart::heart:

Good morning....why wait? I may or may not have already had a couple of experienced this morning lol

Well, I’m at work and it’d look a little out of place. :D:cool::heart:

I’ll have my afternoon delight but will have to wait until I get home for a good humping. :)

Back