Bisexual or bicurious women.

fans self
You very much remind me of one of my very first lovers. I was young, thought I knew everything, and she was older, and made sure I learned that I did not.

blushing

Well thank you very much. I love that idea very much! I am sure you were a very apt pupil.

Oh, I have no regrets, and my life has been SO much more amazing for it

I can imagine!!! I do wish I had discovered my bi-nature much earlier in life, as I've sadly not had nearly as much irl time with women as I would have liked.

C'est la vie. 🤷

I've only ever be with women, and have always known who I was in that respect.

I admire that you've always known who you were. I think that's important. It's tough to be almost 45 and still trying to get a handle on it.

Good evening to all the lovely ladies of Lit. I hope you all had a grand NYE and a wonderful start to 22.
💋💋💋

hi touche, nice to meetcha

thanks and HNY to you too ..... my eve was quiet sadly .. this fucking worldwide situation is so depressing :( :(

hi touche, nice to meetcha

thanks and HNY to you too ..... my eve was quiet sadly .. this fucking worldwide situation is so depressing :( :(

Well, hello to you too Sam.

Always a pleasure to meet another lovely lady of Lit! My NYE was quiet too. I understand what you mean. Hopefully we'll get back to parties and personal interactions again soon.

Well, hello to you too Sam.

Always a pleasure to meet another lovely lady of Lit! My NYE was quiet too. I understand what you mean. Hopefully we'll get back to parties and personal interactions again soon.

OMG yesssss please
I've done all i can .... I'm a social person ... can't handle this hermit life much longer

OMG yesssss please
I've done all i can .... I'm a social person ... can't handle this hermit life much longer

Gurl...me too!!! Thank goodness for online interactions, but woman cannot live by 'net alone.

Popping along to say hi :) first post here after reading stories for years.

Very shy, currently in a straight marriage but have enjoyed sensual online play and stories with other like minded women <3 recently started writing private erotica and love literotica for inspiration

Very shy, currently in a straight marriage but have enjoyed sensual online play and stories with other like minded women <3 recently started writing private erotica and love literotica for inspiration

Welcome Princess! I hope you enjoy the site! :heart:

Welcome so glad you decided to pop on

Hi Princess and welcome! :):heart: No reason to be shy, nobody here bites. Well, maybe after a couple of nibbles. ;):heart::heart:

9e62f442034855e468a388b453d1e24f.jpg

Something has been on my mind for quite a while. Seeing this thread today brought it up again and I thought I would post my thoughts. Sorry if this is misplaced.

I know from reading other posts over the years that my experiences are not unique. I had a girl friend in my teen years who I was very close with and you could say I had a crush on. I enjoyed seeing her in bra and panties during sleepovers and dreamed about making out with her. I was still very into boys, however.

Another very common experience followed. Went to a college party freshman year with my roommate, got a bit tipsy, got very turned on watching two girls making out while the guys cheered them on. Got back to our room later, "that was wild, huh? would you ever do that?" Pause, we were going at it. I loved it.

I'm older now, married to a wonderful man, very much in love. But over the years I have enjoyed relationships of various durations with other women, with my husband's blessing.

This is all a long prelude to the issue. I don't know whether I'm 'bi.' I know that I've never felt about another woman the way I feel about my husband. I can't imagine marrying another woman. I can imagine loving her, in a way, and I certainly enjoy physical sensuality with other women.

Do you have to feel about men and women the same in order to be "bisexual"? Must it be just as likely for you to fall in love with and have a deep, long-term relationship with a man or a woman to be 'bi'? I wonder about this because, feeling the way I do about women, I worry that I'm somehow being untruthful if I were to call myself 'bi' or approach another woman for a relationship if she says she is bi and looking for the same. I don't want to misrepresent myself.

Something has been on my mind for quite a while. Seeing this thread today brought it up again and I thought I would post my thoughts. Sorry if this is misplaced.

I know from reading other posts over the years that my experiences are not unique. I had a girl friend in my teen years who I was very close with and you could say I had a crush on. I enjoyed seeing her in bra and panties during sleepovers and dreamed about making out with her. I was still very into boys, however.

Another very common experience followed. Went to a college party freshman year with my roommate, got a bit tipsy, got very turned on watching two girls making out while the guys cheered them on. Got back to our room later, "that was wild, huh? would you ever do that?" Pause, we were going at it. I loved it.

I'm older now, married to a wonderful man, very much in love. But over the years I have enjoyed relationships of various durations with other women, with my husband's blessing.

This is all a long prelude to the issue. I don't know whether I'm 'bi.' I know that I've never felt about another woman the way I feel about my husband. I can't imagine marrying another woman. I can imagine loving her, in a way, and I certainly enjoy physical sensuality with other women.

Do you have to feel about men and women the same in order to be "bisexual"? Must it be just as likely for you to fall in love with and have a deep, long-term relationship with a man or a woman to be 'bi'? I wonder about this because, feeling the way I do about women, I worry that I'm somehow being untruthful if I were to call myself 'bi' or approach another woman for a relationship if she says she is bi and looking for the same. I don't want to misrepresent myself.

first of all i would not spend to much time working about labels. I think you can safely/honestly say that you are bi.

Back