Bisexual or bicurious women.

Something has been on my mind for quite a while. Seeing this thread today brought it up again and I thought I would post my thoughts. Sorry if this is misplaced.

I know from reading other posts over the years that my experiences are not unique. I had a girl friend in my teen years who I was very close with and you could say I had a crush on. I enjoyed seeing her in bra and panties during sleepovers and dreamed about making out with her. I was still very into boys, however.

Another very common experience followed. Went to a college party freshman year with my roommate, got a bit tipsy, got very turned on watching two girls making out while the guys cheered them on. Got back to our room later, "that was wild, huh? would you ever do that?" Pause, we were going at it. I loved it.

I'm older now, married to a wonderful man, very much in love. But over the years I have enjoyed relationships of various durations with other women, with my husband's blessing.

This is all a long prelude to the issue. I don't know whether I'm 'bi.' I know that I've never felt about another woman the way I feel about my husband. I can't imagine marrying another woman. I can imagine loving her, in a way, and I certainly enjoy physical sensuality with other women.

Do you have to feel about men and women the same in order to be "bisexual"? Must it be just as likely for you to fall in love with and have a deep, long-term relationship with a man or a woman to be 'bi'? I wonder about this because, feeling the way I do about women, I worry that I'm somehow being untruthful if I were to call myself 'bi' or approach another woman for a relationship if she says she is bi and looking for the same. I don't want to misrepresent myself.

first of all i would not spend to much time working about labels. I think you can safely/honestly say that you are bi.

I would have to agree, you enjoy sex with so that would put you as bi, but don't overthink it, enjoy it. And if you have a husband that you love and want to stay married to and he is good with you having a few girlfriends, you have it made! :heart:

I would have to agree, you enjoy sex with so that would put you as bi, but don't overthink it, enjoy it. And if you have a husband that you love and want to stay married to and he is good with you having a few girlfriends, you have it made! :heart:

Thank you both for responding. :rose: I will very happily consider myself bisexual. :)

Something has been on my mind for quite a while. Seeing this thread today brought it up again and I thought I would post my thoughts. Sorry if this is misplaced.

I know from reading other posts over the years that my experiences are not unique. I had a girl friend in my teen years who I was very close with and you could say I had a crush on. I enjoyed seeing her in bra and panties during sleepovers and dreamed about making out with her. I was still very into boys, however.

Another very common experience followed. Went to a college party freshman year with my roommate, got a bit tipsy, got very turned on watching two girls making out while the guys cheered them on. Got back to our room later, "that was wild, huh? would you ever do that?" Pause, we were going at it. I loved it.

I'm older now, married to a wonderful man, very much in love. But over the years I have enjoyed relationships of various durations with other women, with my husband's blessing.

This is all a long prelude to the issue. I don't know whether I'm 'bi.' I know that I've never felt about another woman the way I feel about my husband. I can't imagine marrying another woman. I can imagine loving her, in a way, and I certainly enjoy physical sensuality with other women.

Do you have to feel about men and women the same in order to be "bisexual"? Must it be just as likely for you to fall in love with and have a deep, long-term relationship with a man or a woman to be 'bi'? I wonder about this because, feeling the way I do about women, I worry that I'm somehow being untruthful if I were to call myself 'bi' or approach another woman for a relationship if she says she is bi and looking for the same. I don't want to misrepresent myself.

As Amanda said, labels are NOT what's important. What's important is your open, honest communication with yourself AND your husband.

And as Val said and I will echo as someone who has reached a similar understand with my husband, we DO have it made!!! :D

Thank you both for responding. :rose: I will very happily consider myself bisexual. :)

Welcome to "THE CLUB"!!! :kiss: :nana:

Welcome to "THE CLUB"!!! :kiss: :nana:

Yes, welcome to the club! There’s no tshirt but we do give out free hugs. (and free kisses ;):kiss:)

I’ve always had to be emotionally attached to someone before I could have sex with them, man or woman. That being said, I’m sexually attracted to several men and women that I’ve met or seen, some here ;), but I’m not in love with them.

Like the other girls said, sounds to me like you’re bi. :) You’re lucky that you’re married to a man who supports you. Explore your feelings and desires. This thread, and others, are full of like minded women who will help you explore those feelings. :):heart:

Yes, welcome to the club! There’s no tshirt but we do give out free hugs. (and free kisses ;):kiss:)

I’ve always had to be emotionally attached to someone before I could have sex with them, man or woman. That being said, I’m sexually attracted to several men and women that I’ve met or seen, some here ;), but I’m not in love with them.

Like the other girls said, sounds to me like you’re bi. :) You’re lucky that you’re married to a man who supports you. Explore your feelings and desires. This thread, and others, are full of like minded women who will help you explore those feelings. :):heart:

This really made me smile and my heart go pitter patter. So lovely. Thank you :kiss:

Your beauty is intensified, and you absolutely glow when you blush :heart:

She's glowing because she just gave herself an orgasm in the bathroom at work Val.

It's a guilty glow, but you're right, it is very, very beautiful isn't it? :heart:

She's glowing because she just gave herself an orgasm in the bathroom at work Val.

It's a guilty glow, but you're right, it is very, very beautiful isn't it? :heart:

Oh, we all love when that makes her glow!

A girl has to do what a girl has to do after all. :heart:

Last edited:
Hello Ladies, it's love to meet you all on here. Just became a member on here today. I'm glad to find this on here. Looking forward to meeting you all. :eek:

Hello Ladies, it's love to meet you all on here. Just became a member on here today. I'm glad to find this on here. Looking forward to meeting you all. :eek:

Hi Sam! Welcome to Lit! :heart:

I'll be waiting for the link! :heart:

Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time here! :heart:

It's already up on our secret You Tube Channel Val! :kiss:

Damn, it’s gonna be one of the training videos at her clinic seminars. :eek:

Hi Sam, and welcome!! :heart::heart:

You won't be complaining when I give you your big fat royalty check Lori! :heart:

Wow! Thank you for Welcoming me here! I feel happy about that! It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope your having a lovely day! :)

Look forward to meeting all of you! :D

Wow! Thank you for Welcoming me here! I feel happy about that! It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope your having a lovely day! :)

You are very welcome! I hope you are having a great day, don't forget to get Liz's special link lol :heart:

Welcome. everyone is great here hope you enjoy

kiss-ariana.gif

Have a great day everyone! :heart:

Back