Bisexual or bicurious women.

kiss-ariana.gif

Have a great day everyone! :heart:

Very cute gif, put a smile on my face, thanks Val…
I hope everyone has a wonderful day

Just one more day… at least it’s a Friday.
Such a long work week…
A wonderful day to all💋

Happy Friday Ladies. Just to let know, I'm really shy but I'm glad I'm here. I'll just jump into the conversation if I'm allowed, haha. I just am way too polite. I never want to say something stupid or do anything wrong. So if I come across as weird, it's just because I'm shy. :)

Happy Friday Ladies. Just to let know, I'm really shy but I'm glad I'm here. I'll just jump into the conversation if I'm allowed, haha. I just am way too polite. I never want to say something stupid or do anything wrong. So if I come across as weird, it's just because I'm shy. :)

Do not worry about that. Just have fun. :)

Talk and have fun :heart:

Friday Afternoon Dreaming

I am soooo tempted to go downstairs and unlock my front door after watching this (twice!) :devil: :D

I have to work tonight but I soooo need one of you adorable cutie to sneak into my bedroom this afternoon and pay some attention to me like this!

Tgif

TGIF

I'm so absolutely astounded that a week like this where absolutely nothing happened the way it was planed, I still made money....

I'm off to "Happy Hour"

And in search of a woman to scratch my itch.... Hope she's out there... this evening👅

Last edited:
TGIF

I'm so absolutely astounded that a week like this where absolutely nothing happened the way it was planed, I still made money....

I'm off to "Happy Hour"

And in search of a woman to scratch my ice.... Hope she's out there... this evening👅

If I was still a bartender I'd let you know where you could get free drinks Happy Hour or not. :heart:

Enjoy! (and be sure to come back and tell us if you found what you are looking for!)

Back