Bisexual or bicurious women.

dance-wiggle.gif

It's the weekend!! :heart:

TGIF

I'm so absolutely astounded that a week like this where absolutely nothing happened the way it was planed, I still made money....

I'm off to "Happy Hour"

And in search of a woman to scratch my itch.... Hope she's out there... this evening👅

original.gif

If I was still a bartender I'd let you know where you could get free drinks Happy Hour or not. :heart:

Enjoy! (and be sure to come back and tell us if you found what you are looking for!)

I’d love to say that I found the woman of my dreams, or even the perfect woman to scratch my itch… but alas, I did not. The bartender was quite friendly, but she was far more interested in the two guys that sat down next to me… they did purchase two drinks for me so that wasn’t to bad. The steak dinner was so good and the two frozen “Brandy Alexanders” for dessert guaranteed an Uber ride home (wish I could Uber my car home)… I’ll have to keep looking for the woman with the magic touch, who’s finger will be able to play me like a harp… MAYBE TONIGHT??

I’d love to say that I found the woman of my dreams, or even the perfect woman to scratch my itch… but alas, I did not. The bartender was quite friendly, but she was far more interested in the two guys that sat down next to me… they did purchase two drinks for me so that wasn’t to bad. The steak dinner was so good and the two frozen “Brandy Alexanders” for dessert guaranteed an Uber ride home (wish I could Uber my car home)… I’ll have to keep looking for the woman with the magic touch, who’s finger will be able to play me like a harp… MAYBE TONIGHT??

PleasantWatchfulAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

I hope the best for you. Don't let it frustrate you, take your time and enjoy it all. :heart:

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend ... I'm still figuring out how to use these forums and am trying to put emojis so trying this ....🥰 plus I don't have enough posts for a avatar so I feel a bit faceless lol

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend ... I'm still figuring out how to use these forums and am trying to put emojis so trying this ....🥰 plus I don't have enough posts for a avatar so I feel a bit faceless lol

I am having a great weekend. Hope yours is going well too.

Good Afternoon Ladies! :)

Count me in, an evening of dancing sounds like a great way to spend the evening… and afterwards💋👅

Good afternoon 🥰

Sounds like a great time for everyone! :heart:

Not having 100 posts and having the ability to put something on the avatar is a bit weird, isn't it? One does feel a bit hidden. It will come soon enough though :heart:

Back