Bisexual or bicurious women.

I just finished sharing in a lovely and intimate private message with a lady friend on here and it was a very freeing and highly erotic moment.

Good morning ladies, from sunny Miami….
I had the most wonderful encounter with a lovely young woman in the hotel gym…
I believe she was flirting with me… I hope to find out later in the morning at the pool💐💋

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day today :)

I'm still getting used to the new forum layout, but I think I'm starting to pick things up.

I just finished sharing in a lovely and intimate private message with a lady friend on here and it was a very freeing and highly erotic moment.
So lovely when that happens. 😊

Good morning ladies, from sunny Miami….
I had the most wonderful encounter with a lovely young woman in the hotel gym…
I believe she was flirting with me… I hope to find out later in the morning at the pool💐💋
Do let us know how things turn out!

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day today :)

I'm still getting used to the new forum layout, but I think I'm starting to pick things up.
Good morning, and happy hump day to you! It is clunky here but you’re right, the more you use it the more familiar it is.

Do let us know how things turn out.
I was terribly disappointed, she was flirting with me in the gym, I know it, but at the pool she was with another woman quite possibly a girlfriend, she barely said hi. It can be quite disheartening when your expectations and fantasies are dash away. Oh well… I imagine I will think more about her when I pleasure myself, she looked very, very sexy in her orange bikini with the thong bottoms I could not take my eyes from her. 💐💋

I was terribly disappointed, she was flirting with me in the gym, I know it, but at the pool she was with another woman quite possibly a girlfriend, she barely said hi. It can be quite disheartening when your expectations and fantasies are dash away. Oh well… I imagine I will think more about her when I pleasure myself, she looked very, very sexy in her orange bikini with the thong bottoms I could not take my eyes from her. 💐💋
Aw, that’s too bad. Some people enjoy the flirt, being liked and appreciated by someone else. Keep on her, you don’t know the story with the other woman. In the meantime, enjoy the view. :)

Aw, that’s too bad. Some people enjoy the flirt, being liked and appreciated by someone else. Keep on her, you don’t know the story with the other woman. In the meantime, enjoy the view. :)
Both of them have disappeared, circumstances changed, now I’m sure they were a couple, but my fantasies will remain. I will definitely be in the gym tomorrow morning, hopefully she will return 💐💋

Both of them have disappeared, circumstances changed, now I’m sure they were a couple, but my fantasies will remain. I will definitely be in the gym tomorrow morning, hopefully she will return 💐💋
I’m sure there’s other fishies there, too. 😊

I’m sure there’s other fishies there, too. 😊
Oh, my yes, so many… the ”eye candy“ is so nice, poolside… I really do feel a bit of the pervert coming out… my thoughts are so naughty… but I can’t help it… legs, asses, and tits… I feel like I’m in one of Miss Kitty’s threads💐💋

Oh, my yes, so many… the ”eye candy“ is so nice, poolside… I really do feel a bit of the pervert coming out… my thoughts are so naughty… but I can’t help it… legs, asses, and tits… I feel like I’m in one of Miss Kitty’s threads💐💋
I know what you mean. When I’m at the gym it’s difficult to keep my eyes to myself, especially in the sauna. :):devil:

When I go for a swim there really isn't anyone about. I quite like that too but also makes me think that maybe I may get caught doing something...🤭

Back