Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good Morning ladies and Happy Friday :)

6917fdd23407e4c2bb998f1a22c381339128e43d.gifv

This is our thread. Post pictures discussions or just come say hello.

Here is a picture for you

And I hope you are having a good night. :)

Edit: that picture is not me by the way. It's just one I like.
Hi dear

Would enjoy chat and create a thread with a woman. I know i dont have any stories cause been back with a new profile from many yeara of absence.

If any one speaking french also welcome.

🥰 Vardai (means Rose )

Hi dear

Would enjoy chat and create a thread with a woman. I know i dont have any stories cause been back with a new profile from many yeara of absence.

If any one speaking french also welcome.

🥰 Vardai (means Rose )
would so love to rub my face all over those

I've a friends birthday party tonight. Really looking forward to it although not sure which dress to wear lol

I've a friends birthday party tonight. Really looking forward to it although not sure which dress to wear lol
Sounds like something to look forward too.going to treat yourself to something new. Wear something comfortable or to show off

Sounds like something to look forward too.going to treat yourself to something new. Wear something comfortable or to show off
Well I've two choices. A blue dress which is long but shows off my cleavage, or a shorter, tighter red dress that isn't as low

Well I've two choices. A blue dress which is long but shows off my cleavage, or a shorter, tighter red dress that isn't as low
Hi dear , im seeing friends also and chill

Well for your question...get the dress you feel better in it without thinking.

I went to the mall for summer dress already ooohhh im so eager to wear them...but its too cold yet and got bras and lingerie...woo it cost me an arm and a leg lol

Hi gurls, checking in. I felt like sleeping in this morning. Now just sitting by the fire, staying warm. How is everyone?
xoxo

still trying to convince myself and my gf to get up. had too much fun earlier, but we have to get ready for game night later.

Hi Scarlet, I’d love to chat with you. I love learning about other women, and sharing my journey of sexual realization with them. Kisses
Julia

Anyone have a good weekend? I taught some people(3 women and an enby) to play liars dice. Gossip gambling and wine really make a nice night

Back