Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hiya Sweetie! 😊
Hiya, back at you dear,
I’m never sure of the time in Alaska, so should I say good morning?… good afternoon? I’m probably already in bed by the time your evening rolls around. My work day is almost over (east coast) yours may be just beginning?
Hope your having fun.

Hiya, back at you dear,
I’m never sure of the time in Alaska, so should I say good morning?… good afternoon? I’m probably already in bed by the time your evening rolls around. My work day is almost over (east coast) yours may be just beginning?
Hope your having fun.
Four hours behind you, just got done with lunch. :)

Good morning ladies…
Hump day, yeah
Welcome, “curious 2022” hope you have fun here, the girls just love another likeminded woman.
Pretty breasts😉

Good morning ladies…
Hump day, yeah
Welcome, “curious 2022” hope you have fun here, the girls just love another likeminded woman.
Pretty breasts😉
Mmm .... hump day thanks for reminding me... how are you doing this fine morning? Having a good hump day this far?

Mmm .... hump day thanks for reminding me... how are you doing this fine morning? Having a good hump day this far?
Oh yes, an excellent day so far, there is a cutie at the coffee shop I attend every morning, today she had a rather personal smile for me and she remembered my name. Unfortunately they have such a large turn over there, she’ll be gone in a month.

Oh yes, an excellent day so far, there is a cutie at the coffee shop I attend every morning, today she had a rather personal smile for me and she remembered my name. Unfortunately they have such a large turn over there, she’ll be gone in a month.
You are always finding the cuties everywhere haha

Hi Kim,
It’s hump day, and here on the east coast it’s just about half way done, so Friday and the weekend are getting closer by the moment, so I’m doing great 😊

Good afternoon Ladies,
Feeling great on this end.
Just got an hour and a half workout, at lunch time. It's such a burst of energy 😀

Back