Bisexual or bicurious women.

Totally naked in bed, legs spread wide, juices slowly dripping onto my sheets. Nipples are rock hard and I’m slowly stroking my pussy lips...

Hello, 41 year old Bi-Curious woman from Louisville KY. Grateful to find this thread here & hopeful to maybe meet someone nearby. Anyone have any great specific stories on here to suggest as well? Anything more on the end of forced, strap-on, etc would be great. Thx!

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a lovely week. Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! :)

tenor.gif

Hello from Louisville KY. I'd love to get to know someone, particularly in my area & see where it goes!

Good afternoon ladies. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve. Or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate. :)

Is there a subscription service? My favorite is on its last legs and I may legit cry when it croaks. 😂

You know there actually is! Can’t speak as to how good they are but I think there’s a few out there. :) Which is your favorite?

Sadie, for real, it's an imperative of quarantine self-care. I need to reorder a replacement before I *really* need it.

Maddie, yes, I can imagine they wouldn't likely be premium quality. Maybe it's like the sampler boxes where you get a mini of everything and you order the full size of what you liked?

Well even if it does die before you buy a new toy, necessity increases the use of your imagination. After a while of needing a toy, I’m sure you’ll find all sort of new and interesting uses for everyday objects. ;) I know I certainly have.

Last edited:
I'm feeling very supported and empowered, thank you ladies!

I may need some ideas, suggestions, maybe instructions or demos 😉

I'm feeling very supported and empowered, thank you ladies!

I may need some ideas, suggestions, maybe instructions or demos 😉

Curling wands look like sex toys these days anyway, so using one as such isn’t far fetched. :) Hair brushes are an old favorite as are pillows for humping. Bathtub faucets are always a lot of fun. There’s nothing quite like an orgasm brought on by rushing water.

Back