Bisexual or bicurious women.

The eclipse was amazing here in Vegas. Well, we drove out a little ways to really enjoy it. It went full red! My girls can't stop talking about it!
Oh my gosh yes, I love that for you so much. I remember going out to watch an eclipse with my dad when I was young. Still one of my favorite memories. Granted I'm a space nerd, but hopefully this will be something they remember for the rest of their lives. Oh dang...I just thought about how beautiful it would be outside of Vegas...the sky would be magical.

Oh my gosh yes, I love that for you so much. I remember going out to watch an eclipse with my dad when I was young. Still one of my favorite memories. Granted I'm a space nerd, but hopefully this will be something they remember for the rest of their lives. Oh dang...I just thought about how beautiful it would be outside of Vegas...the sky would be magical.

It was pretty incredible and I'm not even a "space nerd" LOL. But it's fair to say both my girls are (they probably wouldn't even care if they were called space nerds lol). They have both already decided they want to be astronauts when they grow up and they are already starting to focus on science and math classes in school. And neither is even in high school yet!

Last edited:
You should take them to Cape Canaveral or the Space Center in Huntsville Alabama. That’ll get them hooked. 😊 A couple of the guys here went and said it was just phenomenal.

Oh, and Happy Hump Day ladies! 😊❤️

You should take them to Cape Canaveral or the Space Center in Huntsville Alabama. That’ll get them hooked. 😊 A couple of the guys here went and said it was just phenomenal.

Oh, and Happy Hump Day ladies! 😊❤️

We've taken them to JPL in Pasadena and got them a tour of Nellis Air Force Base too. We are definitely going to have to take them to Cape Canaveral soon - Covid is not working as an excuse anymore and if we don't do it soon they're going to figure out a way to get there by themselves!

Oh my gosh...aeronautics is the best. The closest I have been to anywhere like that are some defunct space tracking stations in Australia. And a brief tour around the deep space tracking station there too.

Here's to running away with your secret BFF for the weekend and sharing
those little special secrets with her that you have never told anyone else.

:heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_pi19ey7Hq21vlqb73o1_500.jpg

Good Morning My Sweets and Hapoy Friday!! 😊❤️

Any sexy plans for the weekend?

Good morning and Happy Friday back to you and all you other fab femmes on here!

My only sexy plans for the weekend are to try NOT to imagine how short my part-time assistant's dress is going to be this weekend. She's from Prague or Bulgaria or somewhere like that and she is really leaning into the fact that it's already starting to get pretty warm here in Las Vegas. She's already distracting enough as it is, but, to be honest I am looking forward to seeing what she picks to wear to work.

(partly because I already know she's bummed she has to work this weekend and can't go to EDC, so I'm expecting some sort of skimpy, flashy, fuck-you fashion statement from her. God, my life is boring if that's the only thing I have to look forward to, huh?!! 😲)

Good morning! Hope your Monday is off to a good start! I'm about to head into my workout, gotta shake off the last remaining shreds of tired/lazy 😄

Back