Bisexual or bicurious women.

I’ll be going to my mother’s on Sunday, too. If the weather is nice we’ll be digging in the garden. 😊

I love working in my garden
I love digging in the dirt, goes way back to when I was a little girl. ‘Course most of that was with the neighborhood boys and their trucks, but I loved to help my mother in the garden. Especially harvest time. 😊😊
Hello everyone I'm yk or call me uv from India and I'm 19 and em bi curious...just a lil introduction about myself
Hi YK and welcome! 😊❤️

Good morning ladies,
Monday… ugh!
Another week begins, has our thoughts and fantasies continue to grow. Hopefully we all had marvelous weekends…
Here’s looking at you ladies, where ever you maybe.💐💋

I also hope I have some fun, a pretty woman to take out to dinner and maybe a one night stand would be so up my alley…
How about you, ever been to Maine?
Goodness, I’m only a few hours away from Maine, just across the border in Canada. This is the closest I’ve even been to anyone here, that I know of.

Well thank you so much 3D.
My weekend is coming to an end as I head to the airport in NH after spending several days in Maine. I had a lovely time and the weather was super.
Oh shoot, just visiting. So much for my fantasy meet-up. Safe travels.

Good morning ladies,
Such a lovely morning here in the mid Atlantic, a nice breeze, lots of sun, and a perfect temperature… yet here I am back in the office for another long day... lunch outside will be the order of the day.
I hope ladies every where will get the chance to stop and smell the flowers, maybe from that boutique you got for Mother’s Day. Enjoy the day ladies💐

Good Morning girls,
I hope you all are doing well it’s hump day, half way through the work week, time to make plans for the weekend, call that special girl, plan a secret getaway, enjoy a fantastic dinner together. In real life or your deepest desires, enjoy the day.

Back