Bisexual or bicurious women.

Happy Saturday Sweet Girls! It’s a sunny day and I’m taking my sweetie to lunch, then I’m taking her shopping. 😊❤️

Good evening you lovely lovelies. Hoping all those who had a chance to watch the Luna eclipse tonight got out there and had a sneaky peek. The moon is cute and so are you :)

Good Morning My Sweets and Happy Monday! We had a wonderful weekend I hope you all did, too! 😊❤️

We missed the eclipse, it was overcast go figure. 😒

That would be my pleasure. And yours I hope ;)
Good Morning My Sweets and Happy Monday! We had a wonderful weekend I hope you all did, too! 😊❤️

We missed the eclipse, it was overcast go figure. 😒
Was partially cloudy here in Vegas, but it was easy to see the red color. I'm in my 60s, married 20 years, interested in exploring my emerging lesbian curiosity? Attraction? Is this a good place to post? I'm pretty new to Lit too.

Was partially cloudy here in Vegas, but it was easy to see the red color. I'm in my 60s, married 20 years, interested in exploring my emerging lesbian curiosity? Attraction? Is this a good place to post? I'm pretty new to Lit too.
Weeeeeeeee, glad you got to see it. That cheeky red moon is so pretty. Can't say I'm particularly an expert but I would say your are in the right place. Also welcome to LIT.

Back