Bisexual or bicurious women.

Seriously flying by! Thanks for the reminder to slow down and enjoy the summer!

ETA: yeah, Im definitely due for replenishing intriguing purse contents

Howdy! In the ten plus years on Lit, I've never really been active in these threads. But... well... I feel like sharing...

Mid-30s, bisexual, married to a man but also have a girlfriend. Lots of experience with men pre-marriage (and I mean lots), but GF is only my fifth female sexual relationship. She's bi as well, but I'm her first female experience. She's also pretty inexperienced with men.

Hel
Howdy! In the ten plus years on Lit, I've never really been active in these threads. But... well... I feel like sharing...

Mid-30s, bisexual, married to a man but also have a girlfriend. Lots of experience with men pre-marriage (and I mean lots), but GF is only my fifth female sexual relationship. She's bi as well, but I'm her first female experience. She's also pretty inexperienced with men.
Hello!

Welcome

Back