Bisexual or bicurious women.

I think a new neighbor may be bisexual or bicurious. Last week I let 'slip' that I have a girlfriend, whom Hubby knows about and is okay with. My neighbor seemed surprised but also fascinated. She didn't ask too many details, but she kept coming back to it.

I'd like to explore this, but I've been really wrong on things like this before. Several years back, I got drunk and kissed a colleague I thought might be interested. She very nicely but very firmly told me she was completely hetero. Then a couple of years ago, I got drunk and kissed my Hubby's cousin, who told me the same thing but maybe not as nicely. And yeah, I know me being drunk is a common denominator, but in both cases, I thought I was getting signals before getting drunk.

With my girlfriend, it was the exact opposite. I had no clue she was interested until she wanted to dance with me and then kissed me while we danced.

All this is to say I'm really bad ay reading the situation with women (a problem I've never had with men). At least I don't drink anymore, so I probably won't kiss my neighbor on a whim. 🙄

That’s such a toughie. Your neighbor may be curious but not bi-curious and the last thing you want to do is create any animosity between your house and your neighbor, not to mention being in the neighborhood gossip.

Start dropping compliments on her and see how she responds then throw a couple of sexual innuendos at her. If she responds negatively then you can playfully pass it off as you were just kidding. Some girls are just naturally flirty even with each other so it may go nowhere, but you can gauge her and amp it up. If she’s making sexual innnuendos at you then I think you’ve got something. 😊

That’s such a toughie. Your neighbor may be curious but not bi-curious and the last thing you want to do is create any animosity between your house and your neighbor, not to mention being in the neighborhood gossip.

Start dropping compliments on her and see how she responds then throw a couple of sexual innuendos at her. If she responds negatively then you can playfully pass it off as you were just kidding. Some girls are just naturally flirty even with each other so it may go nowhere, but you can gauge her and amp it up. If she’s making sexual innnuendos at you then I think you’ve got something. 😊
I already started that a little, but I had done the same with Hubby's cousin. For a variety of reasons, Hubby's cousin spent most of lockdown in 2020 living with us. We talked about sex a lot, although often in the abstract because she didn't want to hear about my sex life with Hubby since he's her cousin. And we talked about women on the shows and movies we watched, who was hot and stuff like that. And she seemed interested in my prior bisexual experience. But when I kissed her that one night, she said if a guy would have done the same thing, it would have been wrong. She was mad at me for weeks. I sometimes think she was really mad at herself, but I don't know. All I know is that, for whatever reason, I read it wrong.

But yeah, I'll try dropping sexual innuendos with my new neighbor. Like you said, if she responds, I may have something. 😁

It may have been one kiss that told your cousin that she wasn’t bi. Next time your neighbor asks you questions maybe you should ask her if she’s ever kissed a girl before. Wonder where that would lead. 😊

It may have been one kiss that told your cousin that she wasn’t bi. Next time your neighbor asks you questions maybe you should ask her if she’s ever kissed a girl before. Wonder where that would lead.
Yeah, you may be right. I had thought about that. And we're past it now, although for her that means never, ever mentioning it again.

And you are also right that asking my neighbor if she has ever kissed a woman might be a good gambit. She didn't say she had, but she talked about being a little wild before she met her husband, and I told her I was the same way. So, I can just take that up again next time we talk.

Thanks. And yes to the wine (for her -- I don't drink anymore). I already know from having her and her husband over to the house that she gets really talky with some wine. He kind of redirected her when she started talking about what she was like in college.

Can you get some alone time with her? Just girl talk?
Yep. I have gone over to her house and helped her unpack (that's when I let slip that I had a girlfriend), and I am planning to help her with some things tomorrow. We shall see how it goes. 😈

And thanks again for your encouraging word.

Jenni I’d love to hear how it goes!
If I had a neighbour like you I wouldn’t be bi-curious anymore 😁

You never know! 😊 I know our apartment is going to be hot. When I get home I’m gonna take a cold shower and sit on the balcony naked with a glass of chilled wine. 🥰🥰

Absolutely! Details! 😊❤️ And best of luck!
So... Today was sort of a success. She actually got our conversation around to my girlfriend pretty quickly. I told it how it all happened, and used that to ask if she had ever explored with other women. Turns out she's bi and known it for a long time, even had a GF in high school for a little while and for most of a year at college. So, just when I was seeing all kind of fun possibilities... it all came to a quick halt.

It seems she promised her husband that all that was behind her. Like my hubby, he's a bit more... reserved. That's why she so interested in how I got my Hubby to the point of being okay with me having a GF. I told her I had chiseled away at that rock a long time.

We talked quite a while after that, swapping stories. I even told her about the threesome Hubby, my GF, and I had. At the least, I have a new friend who is a lot like me. And hey, who knows what the future may hold. 😁

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It’s been rainy and I haven’t been wanting to leave the house (or bedroom…) much today!

So... Today was sort of a success. She actually got our conversation around to my girlfriend pretty quickly. I told it how it all happened, and used that to ask if she had ever explored with other women. Turns out she's bi and known it for a long time, even had a GF in high school for a little while and for most of a year at college. So, just when I was seeing all kind of fun possibilities... it all came to a quick halt.

It seems she promised her husband that all that was behind her. Like my hubby, he's a bit more... reserved. That's why she so interested in how I got my Hubby to the point of being okay with me having a GF. I told her I had chiseled away at that rock a long time.

We talked quite a while after that, swapping stories. I even told her about the threesome Hubby, my GF, and I had. At the least, I have a new friend who is a lot like me. And hey, who knows what the future may hold. 😁
Well, you both now know where you stand. And you’re right, who knows what the future may hold. 😊

As much as guys are into girl/girl sex I’m surprised the hubs are reserved about it.

Back