Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Hmmm...it appears that I missed the opportunity to wish the minxy one a timely happy birthday. I really have only one thing to say for myself: I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

So, how about a little bit of belated birthday gift
Happy belated birthday, Minxy. :rose:

Any, or all, of those excuses are perfectly valid. If all, you may want to see a lady about having a curse lifted. As for that evil picture—that right there is the reason we can’t have nice things.

And finally—thank you darlin. So far 50 doesn’t suck.

Any, or all, of those excuses are perfectly valid. If all, you may want to see a lady about having a curse lifted. As for that evil picture—that right there is the reason we can’t have nice things.

And finally—thank you darlin. So far 50 doesn’t suck.

Indeed, it did not. Though my memories of that mysterious time in my history are dimming quickly.

Two moments of well needed hilarity:

I took a friend’s elderly mother grocery shopping to help out. A young lady who had apparently rolled in perfume wafted past. Mom asked quite loudly, “ugh! What smells like someone’s stray pussy?” I nearly peed my pants laughing.

Cooking dinner with Babyminx. Asked her to put a spoonful of garlic into the pot. Started singing—A spoonful of garlic makes the medicine go down. She was so horrified at the thought she nearly curled into a ball on the floor.

😂😂😂

I took a friend’s elderly mother grocery shopping to help out. A young lady who had apparently rolled in perfume wafted past. Mom asked quite loudly, “ugh! What smells like someone’s stray pussy?” I nearly peed my pants laughing.

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Cooking dinner with Babyminx. Asked her to put a spoonful of garlic into the pot. Started singing—A spoonful of garlic makes the medicine go down. She was so horrified at the thought she nearly curled into a ball on the floor.

😂😂😂

I'm with her. My grandfather used to eat a clove of raw garlic every day to keep the doctor away. :eek: More importantly, what's for dinner?

I saw this today and it reminded me of something a certain someone said when asked about puddles.

UPFtTZs.gif

I hope the world becomes shinier and wondrous again.

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.
I'm with her. My grandfather used to eat a clove of raw garlic every day to keep the doctor away. :eek: More importantly, what's for dinner?

I think we were making bone broth for ramen that night. I tend to put garlic and onions in most things.

saw this today and it reminded me of something a certain someone said when asked about puddles.

UPFtTZs.gif

I hope the world becomes shinier and wondrous again.
I hope the same thing for that certain someone as she is one of the loveliest, kindest, people I’ve ever met.

When my father dies, I will likely never speak to my sister again.

I don't know anything about your relationship with your sister other than the one or two posts that I've read from you here. I do know that dying is a process. I've seen the sadness it causes in a dying parent who not only can't control what is happening to them, but also can't help their children cope with situation either. I am inclined to think that, whatever your previous relationship with your sister, your father would be saddened to know that his passing played some part in a permanent schism between you.

These are the times that we find out who we really are. Illness and death often bring out the worst in people, but can also bring out the best. Perhaps it just magnifies who we really are, but I think we have some choice and control - although it can be difficult when we're struggling to process our own feelings and grief while dealing with how everyone else is acting.

If an Internet stranger may offer his thoughts, your feelings are valid; however, your anger towards her may lessen as time passes. If I may suggest, don't do anything to permanently close the door. Take the time and space that you need to grieve the loss of your father when the time comes, but leave the door open to reconciling with her. There may not be any reason to forgive her or keep her in your life, but it may be something that is good for you anyway if it allows you to heal and love in a way that is true to yourself.

There's a truism floating around the Interwebz that some people attribute to the Buddah, "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." Whether the attribution is true or not, holding on to your anger towards your sister may seem appropriate, but may not be healthy for you in the long run. We forgive people because it frees us of that burden, allows us to move on, and creates possibilities - not because they necessarily deserve it.

I hope you can find a way to enjoy the time that you have left with your father, and will be able to look back and be at peace with the way that you handled the situation. Don't let your sister take that from you, because it's not hers to take.

All the best,
P

Last edited:
Damn it! I ripped straight through season 4 of Lucifer.

That man is completely adorable.

And bought one of those cute lace bras that’s mostly just decorative, but it only has 2 hooks in the back. How is that supposed to support anything??? Is this normal?

Damn it! I ripped straight through season 4 of Lucifer.

I couldn't make it through season 3. It was just awful. I had given up on the show, when I read that it had been picked up by Netflix for season 4 and they had some talented writers on board. Eye candy aside, I thoroughly enjoyed season 4. They actually gave the characters some depth and got out of the vapid "let's see how childish and petulant we can make this character" rut they were in.

And bought one of those cute lace bras that’s mostly just decorative, but it only has 2 hooks in the back. How is that supposed to support anything??? Is this normal?

How did things work out with the (potential) new Beau? Or, is this eye candy for him? ;)

How did things work out with the (potential) new Beau? Or, is this eye candy for him? ;)

It’s a no. Not recommended. One star. 😆. We were just talking. I got kidnapped for my birthday by some friends and he texted me while we were out. I texted him right back, told him what was going on because I was excited and having fun. Got back —Sorry to bother you, and then wouldn’t answer me for three days.

I said goodbye, good luck, and God bless. I have no patience for that sort of shit. My mama was right. I have goon appeal. This one was even age appropriate!

I never buy lingerie to please the men in my life. I always buy it for myself.

I got kidnapped for my birthday by some friends and he texted me while we were out. I texted him right back, told him what was going on because I was excited and having fun. Got back —Sorry to bother you, and then wouldn’t answer me for three days.

Ouch! For some of us, never growing up is a blessing. Others just end up being emotionally stunted. Better luck next time!

Ouch! For some of us, never growing up is a blessing. Others just end up being emotionally stunted. Better luck next time!

Not a big deal PPL. It hadn’t gotten that far, and just glad I found out early on. It wasn’t going to work out anyway. He has a major thing for feet, and I have a hard no touchee rule when it comes to mine. C’est la vie.

I never question my taste in art or literature lying around in plain view in my bedroom, until the cable guy shows up unexpectedly.

Well could be worse—like last time. 😂

I never question my taste in art or literature lying around in plain view in my bedroom, until the cable guy shows up unexpectedly.

Come now, my dear. Let's be honest here. Exactly how often does the cable guy show up and ask to be shown to your boudoir without you having called him first? Faux-naïf minx?

Come now, my dear. Let's be honest here. Exactly how often does the cable guy show up and ask to be shown to your boudoir without you having called him first? Faux-naïf minx?

This time he did. When they set up my business internet through my company, 6 years ago, they never switched my modem over to a business model so mine was a residential one. I didn’t know they were different creatures. I also didn’t know I had the wrong type so would have been hard for me to call and tell anyone.

My doorbell rang while I was in a meeting, I hit mute and went to see who was there and lo and behold, the cable guy who said I’m bringing in a modem.

I said I’m working right now and I already have a modem so you must be at the wrong place. He said no, they were just made aware that I had the wrong type of modem. Could he come see it and we went from there. My office and the modem are both in my bedroom.

I now have a brand new giant modem. I don’t do the cool story thing Ppl, and if you knew me a little better, you’d know that. I wish I had had some warning—I could have at least put the laundry away. I was just thankful I was wearing a bra.

This time he did ... I don’t do the cool story thing Ppl, and if you knew me a little better, you’d know that.

My apologies! :eek: Yes, the nature of most of the posts here colors everything I read. I'm a very jaded man :). Also, the idea of anyone asking to enter a home, uninvited and without so much as a head's up from the company, made me skeptical. Forgive me.

A lighter (and true) story about tastes in art; a few years ago my wife and I stayed with my sister and her (then) fiance' at their home out of state. While sitting in the living room the first night, catching up over a few glasses of wine, my eye was drawn to a prominently displayed picture, lit by track lighting, of a woman on her knees, topless, wearing a blindfold and ball gag, with her shoulders pulled back and her hands behind her back. I then realized that there were several similarly themed pictures and objet d'art around the room.

I'm all for kink, and my wife thought it was as funny as I did, but I admit that I sat there quietly thankful that the model didn't resemble my sister. :rolleyes: Heaven knows if that was just an attempt at being trendy, but I very much questioned her taste in living room art.

I'll just leave this here.

Sorry, didn't realize it would be so big (that's what she said). I'll leave you with this instead.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/dild-urn

Why 21? Early 20th century physician Dr. Duncan MacDougall came up with the idea that the human body lost around 21 grams of weight, which represented the soul, after a person died.

Last edited:
My apologies! :eek: Yes, the nature of most of the posts here colors everything I read. I'm a very jaded man :). Also, the idea of anyone asking to enter a home, uninvited and without so much as a head's up from the company, made me skeptical. Forgive me.

No worries. :). You just hit me on the same day as a bald man who was explaining how curly hair works to me—who has had curly hair to about the middle of my back a good 1/2 my life, so I was already pissy.

I understand the sister thing. A good while ago, I found a picture of my younger sister, all kitted out as a dominatrix on fetlife. I posted about it at the time. I wasn’t sure of etiquette. I just let it go, but a few times when we’ve been drinking together, it’s almost come out.

And what a good segue! I have come to realize I have a certain voice I slip into when I’m Domming someone—and it’s really pretty damn good.

I have come to realize I have a certain voice I slip into when I’m Domming someone—and it’s really pretty damn good.

Consistency is a virtue in processes, products, and people. And, by extension, one might include a good Domme voice :)

And now i have to ward my room against a nosy 7 year old house guest. There is more stuff I don’t care to explain in here than I thought! Or have space in which to disappear it. :D

I’m wet, and imagining you again. I can’t focus. Can’t think. Can’t reason myself in to doing the right thing, the responsible thing.

I want you over me, behind me, inside me, now.

One random image on a message board indiscriminately placed by someone entirely unknown to me and almost as if by mind control I connect it instantly and irrationally to you, and to me, and my entire body aches to be on all fours for you, sipping milk from a saucer on the floor for you, permitting you, inviting you, asking you to enter me, please.

There is a hole in my chest the approximate size of every hope I ever had for us and all of the useless air in this tiny, heavy room just stands there watching me struggle for it and refusing to fill it. (You can put whatever you want in there, by the way. I want you to.)

The hairs on my body and face and head feel your absence, also. They reach for you, and pick you over me again, predictably, and reliably. They won’t sit down, won’t shut up, won’t stop looking everywhere, everywhere for you.

My labia are swollen and screaming at me now. My pants keep touching them, and trapping them, and suddenly they have a heartbeat, and opinions, and a timeline all their own.

Back