Board Posts and Story Scores

Well, you got it. I'll do my best not to promote my stories,(on this forum anyway.) I'm not just trying to take stabs at other's. Just sharing my opinions on some of the people that read my stories. Obviously I don't have a problem with you not liking my stories. Well...1 anyhow.

nasty said:
Someone out their likes me. I just noticed that my story "Similarities jumped from 1 to 2.33 in a singtle vote. Whoever you are, YOU RULE!!!!! I just wish you sent me feedback. I LOVE hearing good reviews on my stuff.

Very cool! Welcome to the board, nasty. There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic & exciting about your writing. This IS the Author's Hangout, after all. ;)

Thanks Laurel

I LOVE positive feedback. I just wish more people would send me some. The last 8, or so, anonymous feedback was negative. All I ask, when you enjoy a story,(mine or other's)send them feedback. It helps. Sorry if I upset you, cymbidia, but I felt I should share my good fortune with everyone. Not that I'm trying to rub it in. I'm not egotistical, that's for sure. I'll try not to o it so often, if that would make you feel better.

Back