Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

I have never been a fan of big women (or big men for that matter), my wife is barely 100 pounds and 4' 10" tall. Yesterday we stopped in a nudist camp in southern Mississippi (we have been traveling the southern U.S. in our motor-home visiting nudist camps and are almost back home to Georgia). As usual, we got parked and went out for a naked walk to see the sights. We met a couple that really got my attention because they were both huge, I'm sure they are both over 400 pounds. The thing is, I just couldn't take y eyes off of this woman. Her huge tits hung down over a big flabby belly which hung down cobering her pussy, and her ass was at least three feet wide, but for some reason my cock was so stiff I couldn't help stroking it and staring at her. Then her husband said "you can fuck mine if I can fuck yours" and my wife looked at me and said "go for it". We all went inside, and I got her on their bed and got my head under that flabby belly and ate her pussy before crawling on top of her and fucking her good while he and my wife Thanh took their couch. Needless to say, we had a wonderful evening and we both have a new appreciation for bigger folks.

I have never been a fan of big women (or big men for that matter), my wife is barely 100 pounds and 4' 10" tall. Yesterday we stopped in a nudist camp in southern Mississippi (we have been traveling the southern U.S. in our motor-home visiting nudist camps and are almost back home to Georgia). As usual, we got parked and went out for a naked walk to see the sights. We met a couple that really got my attention because they were both huge, I'm sure they are both over 400 pounds. The thing is, I just couldn't take y eyes off of this woman. Her huge tits hung down over a big flabby belly which hung down cobering her pussy, and her ass was at least three feet wide, but for some reason my cock was so stiff I couldn't help stroking it and staring at her. Then her husband said "you can fuck mine if I can fuck yours" and my wife looked at me and said "go for it". We all went inside, and I got her on their bed and got my head under that flabby belly and ate her pussy before crawling on top of her and fucking her good while he and my wife Thanh took their couch. Needless to say, we had a wonderful evening and we both have a new appreciation for bigger folks.
This sounds like heaven to me!

This so turned me on.

I agree

While I seemed to always enjoy the more slender beauties,,,, I somehow gravitate to two different, at different times,,,, larger women,,,enjoyed both of them,,,,then had an opportunity, and I do mean it was an opportunity to date a much heavier woman, and oh, my gosh,m she was fantastic.......great lover, greater sex...she was insatiable and very imaginative.

Listening to you guys talk so fondly about us Big n Curvy girls really brights my day and I am sure a bunch of other Big n Curvy girls days too
Thank you so much for keeping a warm friendly place in the wilds of Lit Land

40aaab12c93fe4ee3521ca385b3555c5.jpg

I love that leather look,its so right on her

Listening to you guys talk so fondly about us Big n Curvy girls really brights my day and I am sure a bunch of other Big n Curvy girls days too
Thank you so much for keeping a warm friendly place in the wilds of Lit Land

I have always been a fan of the curvy gals.

Ever check out "Lard Heaven on xhamster! I love looking at the amazing huge women on there!

https://cache.SPAMPOST/file/sharesome/uploads/user-images/u381382/ml0juz-vjimifwnfo-p.webp

Thank you so much for keeping a warm friendly place in the wilds of Lit
Land

your are most wel'cum....I married one, so I have an affinity for full figured women

your are most wel'cum....I married one, so I have an affinity for full figured women

Klippert you are such a sweetheart always and your posts continue to be the highlight of this site for me..I often have you in my thoughts

Thank you for bringing your light to Lit

https://cache.SPAMPOST/file/sharesome/uploads/user-images/u381382/ml0juz-mqloyvnb0u-p.webp

Back