Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

I’m jerking off while thinking about you guys jerking off over my wife..I get so excited that sometimes I forget if I have posted this picture twice.
I have more pics but the uploaded keeps telling me the files are too large. I don’t know how to fix that?

So sexy

This is one of her favorite positions. I love watching her breasts and her belly bounce around as her throat is being fucked! She loves to swallow, but I always try to kiss her before she swallows so I can can have the thrill of tasting his cum! And she really doesn’t mind sharing...

So inviting.

One more and then I’ve got to go to work. I’ll be thinking about you cumming on my wife’s hot, soft, chubby, smooth belly...
Tell me all about it, please!
Love the color of her nipples! She would be fun to play with.

This is one of her favorite positions. I love watching her breasts and her belly bounce around as her throat is being fucked! She loves to swallow, but I always try to kiss her before she swallows so I can can have the thrill of tasting his cum! And she really doesn’t mind sharing...

Wonderful picture and great mental image of the sharing

The girl in the first picture..one night on the school activity bus, I forget where we were going. She was dating an upperclassman, football player. Anyway, we were seated next to each other, she quietly took my hand without a word and slid it inside her blouse. She held my hand and massaged her breasts with it. She was wearing a micro-miniskirt. I was soon to find out, with no panties. Before I knew it her BBW body was in my lap riding my cock right there on the school bus! I said “What about your boyfriend?” She said, “He never knows who I’m fucking. He’ll get his later. Shut up and fuck me!”
Ellen was her name. This was back in the 70’s. I think Ellen is responsible for my BBW fetish and my submissive cuckold attitude. She was a beautiful girl. Thanks for the memories!

One more and then I’ve got to go to work. I’ll be thinking about you cumming on my wife’s hot, soft, chubby, smooth belly...
Tell me all about it, please!

I want to cum inside your wife. Fucking her with my thick cock, making her moan and jiggle. Seeing her big tits jiggle will make me cum really fast in her tight wet cunt.

I want to cum inside your wife. Fucking her with my thick cock, making her moan and jiggle. Seeing her big tits jiggle will make me cum really fast in her tight wet cunt.

I love seeing a thick, hard cock making her flabby body bounce all over the place...watching her tits slap her in the face, her belly bouncing wildly as her legs spread wider and wider apart trying to get even more cock deeper into her!!!! I love seeing deep into her cum filled gaping pussy, wide open from where some guys monster cock has stretched her wide open for my probing tongue!

Mmmmmm doesnt she look fun

bQowMex_d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bQowMex_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Mmmmmmm what a lovely smile from both sets of lips. She looks lovely and naughty. I’d love to go down on her until she couldn’t cum any more. Xx

Back