Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

1d96d0529e0885a84a00bf12a10a424aa4a35eeb.jpg
Yummy

I am not even into girls but it seems obvious fat girls are the hottest. I keep thinking of gaining more weight. Mmmmmm. So many guys seem to adore fat girls
I think there's so much focus in society and in the media on thin or HWP women that it's hard to break through all the noise by those of us (men and women) who aporeciate curvier women. But trust me when I say we're out there 😁.

I think there's so much focus in society and in the media on thin or HWP women that it's hard to break through all the noise by those of us (men and women) who aporeciate curvier women. But trust me when I say we're out there 😁.
Mmmmmm. These attitudes inspire me to want to gain more than 20 pounds like I already did. Oooops. Lol

Mmmmmm. These attitudes inspire me to want to gain more than 20 pounds like I already did. Oooops. Lol
I think the challenge is to find a look you're comfortable with, and then seek out people who enjoy that as well. Rather than molding yourself to other people's images of what you should look like.

Back