Bookish/Nerdy Pictures, Maybe?

So...I didn't go with a book theme this time, but I did decide to wear my Beauty and the Beast necklace....😬

View attachment 2375742

Not sure how long this will remain up as it's probably the most brazen picture I've ever posted anywhere ever, but there you go. *dies*
That is very sexy. I would love to make that nipple hard.
Well, both of them, actually, but I like the way the right one is aimed right at me.

So...I didn't go with a book theme this time, but I did decide to wear my Beauty and the Beast necklace....😬

Not sure how long this will remain up as it's probably the most brazen picture I've ever posted anywhere ever, but there you go. *dies*
Beautiful necklace and the rest of the assets. Thank you for sharing and starting the thread.
"If it's not Baroque, don't fix it." -Cogsworth

Last edited:

View attachment 2375742

Looks like you dropped your book Desiree! Beautiful pic, glad you were feeling extra brave and hope you are enjoying the compliments.

Hi there. I am feeling a little brave, so I thought I'd post a suggestive picture of myself with an appropriate book. I am terribly shy and haven't posted pictures of myself in several years. Maybe other people would care to post pictures of themselves along this theme? I think it would be fun.

Desiree giveth and Desiree taketh away.
View attachment 2375779
Thanks for being brave, great photo.

Happy Wednesday from one Nerd to another!

book.jpg

Not precisely bookish, but a coquettish shot from a few weeks ago. Have been feeling very depressed lately so I haven't wanted to post.
I have said it before, but it bears repeating: I adore your mouth in this picture.

I hope you feel more on an even keel. Depression is such a leech on joy. I know that too well.

Back