Boycott Lit?

destinie21 said:
Raph anytime ass play is involved count me in hell count me twice.:D

The Mrs. who is not so much trendy as she is a closet slut.
Oh hell I'm a bit slutty out of the closet to:eek:

Ain't gonna be seein' no complainin' comin' from this corner of the ring...

Raphy, will make AV decision tomorrow. Way too late and way too drunk for that sort of thing right now.

Camille Savage said:
Gauche, I take it you have some stories that you would like for us to read.

Who? Me? It's just stroke*

Luuurve those office pics

Wantonica said:
Gauche, you are the BOMB! (This from an old chick).

Why thankyou. I like them too. (You are talking about the stories right?)

Gauche

*obligatory false modesty

raphy said:
Raphy, will make AV decision tomorrow. Way too late and way too drunk for that sort of thing right now.

I saw the boots and they were nice... then you moved up and turned the other way... next logical step is a front view of your chest followed by a back view of your shoulders then finally a pic of the face. :cool:

Jenny _S said:
Are you sure raphy isn't peeing on the wall in that AV?

That makes it two people who've actually said that. :D
(Not quite in the same way of course)

MG said,

//Let's face it, though, the stardards for acceptance are not very high. When I used to read some of the stories, I was amazed at what awful things made it. That disgruntled person's submission must have been dreadful not to make the cut. //

As she says, there are in fact no standards re story or content (aside from topic). If it's formatted correctly and has basic syntax and punctuation--its sentences have capital letters at the start, a verb somewhere, and a period, and mostly correct use of quote marks-- it goes.

Indeed as MG and others have shown, you can even try to write something as bad as you can, and it will still go.

This is a free speech site.

J.

Jenny _S said:
Are you sure raphy isn't peeing on the wall in that AV?

damppanties said:
That makes it two people who've actually said that. :D
(Not quite in the same way of course)

Goddamit, no, enough!

Not peeing on the wall!

Raphy, changing his AV to prove he wasn't!!

edit: Haha, and on 300 posts, too!!

p.s. wonder how many more exclamation marks I can use in one post!!

Last edited:
Well, now we know for sure raphy's no cowboy. Unless I missed something in the fine print, that belt buckle doesn't say, "Bubba."

Rumple "the old cowed hand" Foreskin

DirtyJJ said:
So am I, and the boots/back view too for that matter.
:)

Blimey, I've come over all peculiar. That is a sexy AV, Raphy.

Loulou, perked up and primed. ;)

Raph, if I ever sat down in jeans that tight, something would rip.

Seems to be working with the laidies though, so who am I to tell you to stop? :) Anyone who gets Loulou 'perked up and primed' is doing it right.

Sexy Cake Guy, you already know what your AV does to me. :devil:

Can I have another lick please Sir?

Loulou :kiss:

Rumple Foreskin said:
Well, now we know for sure raphy's no cowboy. Unless I missed something in the fine print, that belt buckle doesn't say, "Bubba."

Rumple "the old cowed hand" Foreskin

Least he's not wearing a big ol' buckle he din't on no 'count win no how.

Thanks for the target for my shaky fingers, so-NOT-a-Bubba-Raph.

It just occurred to me. Why don't we go over and boycott their site?

Oh... never mind. That doesn't make a lot of sense does it since by default we are already ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jenny _S It just occurred to me. Why don't we go over and boycott their site?
Dear Jenny,
You don't "go over there to boycott their site." You STAY HERE if you want to boycott somewhere else. This may be spitting hares, but you can't be too careful these days.
MG
Ps. By being here, you have automatically boycotted elsewhere. If further clarification is needed, I refer you to Venerable Og or Dr Mabeuse. They know about stuff like that.

MathGirl said:
Dear Jenny,
You don't "go over there to boycott their site." You STAY HERE if you want to boycott somewhere else. This may be spitting hares, but you can't be too careful these days.
MG
Ps. By being here, you have automatically boycotted elsewhere. If further clarification is needed, I refer you to Venerable Og or Dr Mabeuse. They know about stuff like that.
Maybe Jenny was thinking about those people who bought expensive French wine bottles only to spill it on the street and call it a boycott.

(This wasn't a site, it was just one individual speaking. How do we boycott one person we don't know? Stop talking to him?)

Hmmmmmmm

Yea I know stuff like that as well MG and I'm boycotting this sit................Oh shit, cocked up again:(

:D

Pops, no one but you could get me away from Raff's arse or frontal. Let's find a good firm wall to lean on. Let me buckle your knees.

Perdita and pal :kiss:

champagne1982 said:
Least he's not wearing a big ol' buckle he din't on no 'count win no how.

Thanks for the target for my shaky fingers, so-NOT-a-Bubba-Raph.

I think I'm happy I'm not a Bubba, y'know....

perdita said:
Raff, it's a law of nature: no Welshman can be a bubba.

declaratively, 'dita

And I thank the powers that be every day of my life for that fact. Besides, I don't look like a Bubba anyway, I'm entirely the wrong color.

Lauren.Hynde said:
Maybe Jenny was thinking about those people who bought expensive French wine bottles only to spill it on the street and call it a boycott.

(This wasn't a site, it was just one individual speaking. How do we boycott one person we don't know? Stop talking to him?)

Hey we showed them what's what by pouring money down the toilet didn't we?

Back