Boycott Lit?

*Giggling*

Boxlicker asks how I know prostitutes avoid kissing. I did an extensive research paper on the subject. Received an A+. :D

I cringe at the naive thought that 'just head' from a street girl is okie dokie. There are diseases of the mouth, you know. I had to tell my teens about that when Pres Clinton was fluffing off the average blow job.

Oh, I give up. Hey, Gauche, I know what bright green means, do you??;)

Smiles,
Wantonica:rose:

Blonde Joke

I read an appropriate blonde joke today: (appropriate to recent posts on this thread, that is)

Man to blonde "Why are you sucking a tampon?"

Blonde "F**k! I thought it was the cigar."

Og

Re: Blonde Joke

oggbashan said:
I read an appropriate blonde joke today: (appropriate to recent posts on this thread, that is)

Man to blonde "Why are you sucking a tampon?"

Blonde "F**k! I thought it was the cigar."

Og

Have you seen this commercial in your realm of the world?: A young lady passes a little thing in a mustard-colored wrapper to another girl in class. It is a new discreet tampon package. The teacher sees it and asks her to bring it up front, believing it is a bit of candy. He asks if she has enough for everyone, and she replies, "Only for the girls." The young men are confused, the girls all giggle.

Chuckles,

Thanks for changng the subject. That Boxlicker is one strange guy. Smelling for scents of bacteria and disease? Hmmm, perhaps I COULD train my dog for that... people might pay us! Sorry, Box, you asked for it.

Wantonica said:
[BOh, I give up. Hey, Gauche, I know what bright green means, do you??;)

Smiles,
Wantonica:rose: [/B]

Bright green holds no significance for me whatsoever. My aunty Loulou made me wear it.

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
Bright green holds no significance for me whatsoever. My aunty Loulou made me wear it.

Gauche

Yep, and it looks cute as f*ck. ;)

Any other colour just wouldn't do.

Aunty Loulou :rose:

gauchecritic said:

Gauche

What a dear you are! It reminded me of the bright green M&Ms the boys used to pick out of the batch for me, hoping they would have the proper effect and they'd get lucky!

Big giggles,

Wantonica said:
It reminded me of the bright green M&Ms the boys used to pick out of the batch for me, hoping they would have the proper effect and they'd get lucky!
Wanton one, stop giggling long enough to work that into a Snipps story. It's a lovely note.

hug, Perdita :rose:

Back