Boycott Lit?

perdita said:
Raff, if you merely go from this to the arse to the boots, I and a few other women-who-count will be happy.

'dita :kiss:

p.s. I never thought you were doing the wall, don't listen to those who did, it was a very good arse shot.

Hehe, maybe I should put 'em on auto-rotate or something...

And thank you hun. I'm glad *someone* here has faith in me!

I'm curious about something. I don't have an AV and I guess it is because I don't have enough posts but when the time comes that I do have enough, what then? Do I have to provide a picture or are there things to choose from. Not a big deal but I have been wondering.

By the way, does it occur to anybody that we have come far afield from the original premise of somebody boycotting this site?

Boxlicker101 said:
I'm curious about something. I don't have an AV and I guess it is because I don't have enough posts but when the time comes that I do have enough, what then? Do I have to provide a picture or are there things to choose from. Not a big deal but I have been wondering.

By the way, does it occur to anybody that we have come far afield from the original premise of somebody boycotting this site?

First of all Box,
We have no idea what you are talking about with this boycotting thingy. Who are we boycotting? Why are we boycotting them? How long is this boycott going on?

Second, for an AV you have to go to an Authorized AV dealer and pay a substantial sum for a decent, unused AV. But beware. The are unscrupulous AV dealers who will foist off a second rate, "pre-owned" AVs on you and charge you top dollar. It has alway been my feeling that these gentlemen used to be Used Car dealers in their former professions.

If you need further information, ask MathGirl she always knows how long it takes to have your stories posted.

Jenny _S said:
First of all Box,
We have no idea what you are talking about with this boycotting thingy. Who are we boycotting? Why are we boycotting them? How long is this boycott going on?

Second, for an AV you have to go to an Authorized AV dealer and pay a substantial sum for a decent, unused AV. But beware. The are unscrupulous AV dealers who will foist off a second rate, "pre-owned" AVs on you and charge you top dollar. It has alway been my feeling that these gentlemen used to be Used Car dealers in their former professions.

If you need further information, ask MathGirl she always knows how long it takes to have your stories posted.

Shame on you jen;)
BL I can give you a special on av's don't worry.:D

the original premise of somebody boycotting this site?

:p First, Jenny S, may I say that if you are truly an anal virgin, it is a dreadful waste of premium resources because boxes aren't the only thing I love to lick. :p Second, this thread was originally about somebody boycotting this site because it refused to print a story he had written but I don't know why that happened. :cool: Now we are discussing Destinie's AV and Raphy's AV and whether or not he was pissing on a wall at the time.:eek:

Would someone please call 911 for Mr Boxlicker. We seem to have some psychotic something or other going on here. :rolleyes:

Re: the original premise of somebody boycotting this site?

Boxlicker101 said:
[Bthis thread was originally about somebody boycotting this site because it refused to print a story he had written [/B]
Dear BL,
You are laboring under the misapprehension that a thread on here stays on the subject. In most cases, after the original question has been thoroughly flogged and autopsied, the thread tends to wander to subjects of more interest. After all, there's a perfectly good thread going nowhere, so we tend to drift into subjects such as firearms, ovine amour, lengthy BMs, and garderobes.
MG
Ps. There is a secret vault of cool AVs here, but you don't get the password until you have a hundred posts.

you don't get the password until you have a hundred posts

:D Thank you, Math Girl. That was what I wanted to know. I'm not really in that much of a hurry anyhow, but I was curious. :kiss:

perdita said:
p.s. I never thought you were doing the wall, don't listen to those who did, it was a very good arse shot.

raphy said:
Hehe, maybe I should put 'em on auto-rotate or something...

:eek:

Oh wait! You meant you'll put the AV's on auto-rotate... Then that's fine.

Re: you don't get the password until you have a hundred posts

MathGirl said:
Ps. There is a secret vault of cool AVs here, but you don't get the password until you have a hundred posts.

Boxlicker101 said:
:D Thank you, Math Girl. That was what I wanted to know. I'm not really in that much of a hurry anyhow, but I was curious. :kiss:

You still have to pay for them though.

DirtyJJ said:
Boycott literotica.com
Posted by Literotica.com Hater! on October 14, 2002 at 14:44:32:

Them guys at literotica .com are a bunch of bastards.
They wouldn't post the adult story that I wrote on their literotica.com website. That's after I told my friends that it would be posted on the www.literotica.com home page.

So I think everyone should stop using literotica.com and use other sites.
I think that they are Literotica.com-munists! Ha Ha...
ANd Literotca.com-plainers...

Literotica.com Hater and never again Literotica.com visitor!

With such an eloquent appeal to the mases, one can only wonder why his initial submission was rejected. :rolleyes:

raphy said:
You're all so mean. It's so funny.

I'm not mean. Unless someone pisses me off severely.

In any case, I missed the 'peeing on the wall' picture. I cannot imagine a nice ass view off a man viewed in that manner, but okay, you're the boss of the AV. :D We had the same angle, though? Hmmm, interesting.

Boxlicker, what does licking an arse have to do with anal virginity? That is like a tampon popping your cherry. As if! And, I can't wait to see what you choose for your AV when the time comes. Don't let them charge you too much, sweetie!

Smiles,
Wantonica:rose:

Wantonica, anal virginity has a lot to do with analingus. I almost never put my penis into a female orifice without my tongue having been there first. Also, if my tongue is in the orifice, my penis is almost sure to follow. There are exceptions, usually involving her mouth, but never her anus.

Boxlicker101 said:
There are exceptions, usually involving her mouth, but never her anus.
Dear BL,
Well, isn't that just dandy. Thank you so much for sharing. We need more of that around here.
MG

Boxlicker101 said:
Wantonica, anal virginity has a lot to do with analingus. I almost never put my penis into a female orifice without my tongue having been there first. Also, if my tongue is in the orifice, my penis is almost sure to follow. There are exceptions, usually involving her mouth, but never her anus.

How perfectly rude! You'll try to be sure your tongue hits the anus before your penis, but make exception when it comes to your tongue hitting a mouth before the penis. Could that possibly be because prostitutes seldom kiss? *Smacking my brain and hands as that thought spurts into the public realm* :rolleyes:

Sigh,
Wantonica:rose:

;) Hi, Wantonika. It is true that prostitutes seldom kiss, but how would you know that. Usually, I have no interest in kissing her after she has sucked off a lot of men without rinsing out her mouth. Also, some women don't like to give head, which is their choice. I, on the other hand ALWAYS give head, if she wants it, and most do. What is your preference?

Boxlicker101 said:
;) Hi, Wantonika. It is true that prostitutes seldom kiss, but how would you know that. Usually, I have no interest in kissing her after she has sucked off a lot of men without rinsing out her mouth. Also, some women don't like to give head, which is their choice. I, on the other hand ALWAYS give head, if she wants it, and most do. What is your preference?

Hmm. On kissing, I thought everyone was aware that prostitutes rarely make love, they just have sex.

An interesting dichotomy you dismiss there Box, you won't kiss where they don't rinse, but you will tongue where they don't presumably douche either.

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
Hmm. On kissing, I thought everyone was aware that prostitutes rarely make love, they just have sex.

An interesting dichotomy you dismiss there Box, you won't kiss where they don't rinse, but you will tongue where they don't presumably douche either.

Gauche

Does seem rather curious, gauche

Maybe Mr. Boxlicker has confused Halitosis and STD's. With that, one would wonder if in his odd confusion he would object to a BJ after Anal. (Does make me wonder who he sleeps with if for no other reason than to ensure I stay clear of that/those person/people.

Nice hat, by the way ;)

To Gauche and Jenny S

There are two kinds of prostitutes I might deal with. One kind is the street hooker, who would get into my car, and I would drive to some out-of-the-way area and she would give me head for money. No kissing here. The other kind would be a call girl or a woman in a brothel, who would, presumably, clean herself up between johns, I would kiss her, except that is uaually not allowed. I would put my tongue anywhere else but first I would sniff to see if there was anything I wanted to avoid such as fecal matter or stale cum.

If the lady is a girl friend or wife, no limitations on where I put my tongue, unless she places some. As for a BJ after anal, she would first remove my condom, which I would always wear, so there would be no problem, if that is what she wants to do.

I still say that if Jenny is an anal virgin it is a waste of resources, and I would love to put my tongue there, and anything else she would let me.

Re: To Gauche and Jenny S

Originally posted by Boxlicker101 I would put my tongue anywhere else but first I would sniff to see if there was anything I wanted to avoid such as fecal matter
Dear BL,
Don't you think you might be just a bit too fastidious? Decorum is admirable, but there's such a thing as being obsessive about it.
MG

Did this turn into the General Board whilst I was away?

raphy said:
Did this turn into the General Board whilst I was away?

Certainly seem that way Calig. But what with no one starting proper AH threads one can one do?

Gauche

Back