Boycott Lit?

Just-Legal said:
Why is it no-one on here wants to pounce me?

*pouts*

Poor just. I'd pounce in a second but you live too damn near and someone would notice.

Originally posted by Camille Savage

Shame on you. You've been lurking and not telling me "hello."

Eyup (Yorkshire for hello)

Me? Lurk? Well just a long enough.

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
Me? Lurk? Well just a long enough.
¡Hola! (that's Mexican for hello) Yorkshire. You lurk more than long enough seems to me. Don't believe I've yet noted your improved AV. Handsome bloke after all (pleased to rid my mind's eye of Gollum). Don't see the Rickman, but that's OK, I prefer the real thing, Rickman that is, haha.

un bessito* de Perdita :kiss:

(presuming Yorkshiremen who force false modesty don't blush ;) )

MG said,

:confused: Let's face it, the standards on this site aren't very high, at least not for quality of writing. They are high for typos, spelling, etc., but that wouldn't mean his story was rejected; just that he had to make corrections. Maybe he included somebody under 18 years old.:eek:

Just-Legal said:
Why is it no-one on here wants to pounce me?

*pouts*

*pounce*

*grins*

There ya go.

Raphy, in pouncing mood.

perdita said:
And so light on your feet, must be the boots. ;)

'dita
Don't ever let anyone tell ya they're not comfortable, that's for sure.

Raph, who wouldn't have hitched from LA to Sioux City in 'em if they weren't comfortable.

Originaly posted by Just-Legal while pouting:Why is it no-on here wants to pounce on

Just, I would love to pounce on you but you are thousands of miles away. I was once a pretty good broad jumper and, judging by your AV, you are a broad I would love to jump on, you are way too far away.:p

Re: Originaly posted by Just-Legal while pouting:Why is it no-on here wants to pounce on

Boxlicker101 said:
you are a broad I would love to jump on
Isn't he just the sweetest thing?
MG

Boxlicker101 said:
Hey, Math Girl. You are quoting me out of context.

You must be careful what you say around MG. She never misses a beat, Box. :D

Originally posted by destinie21

:cool: I suppose beat boxing woud be fisticuffs between two beatniks, 1950's predecessors to the hippies. That would be a boxing match between two men or women in their seventies.:eek:

Damn, Mrs D, your AVs just keep getting hotter.

Raph, can't believe he's worked through the night to 6am AGAIN.

raphy said:
Damn, Mrs D, your AVs just keep getting hotter.

Ditto on the Av's raph.
BTW I'm thanking the stairmaster gods and my mother and father
as we speak.:D

destinie21 said:
Ditto on the Av's raph.
BTW I'm thanking the stairmaster gods and my mother and father
as we speak.:D

Build a shrine while you're at it.
That AV 's got me thinking baaad thoughts. ;)

That AV 's got me thinking baaad thoughts.

:D That AV of Destinie21 has me think really, really pleasant thoughts.:p :kiss:

raphy said:
p.s. Wantonica - I've just noticed a disturbing similarity in our AVs.... Eep =)

You must have changed it since my last check-in. I can't find any similarity at this point, unless allowing my mind to travel down VERY dark and disturbing paths.:D

Smiles,
Wantonica:rose:

P.S. Hellos to Perdita, sorry I missed you!

Re: That AV 's got me thinking baaad thoughts.

Boxlicker101 said:
:D That AV of Destinie21 has me think really, really pleasant thoughts.:p :kiss:

Good thoughts become bad thoughts when you're as spoken for as I am. :)

Wantonica said:
You must have changed it since my last check-in. I can't find any similarity at this point, unless allowing my mind to travel down VERY dark and disturbing paths.:D

Smiles,
Wantonica:rose:

P.S. Hellos to Perdita, sorry I missed you!

I was just talking about the ass shot and how we both seemed to be posing with our hips at just the same angle .. I switched mine around to stop people thinking I was peeing against the wall.... *sighs*

Raph, AV-indecisive.

raphy said:
Raph, AV-indecisive.
Raff, if you merely go from this to the arse to the boots, I and a few other women-who-count will be happy.

'dita :kiss:

p.s. I never thought you were doing the wall, don't listen to those who did, it was a very good arse shot.

Back