Branding?

curious2c said:
Understanding that perhaps the pain of a branding shows a subs Submission or love for a Dom, I just can't see the point. Piercings, or tattoos are the way to go.

I grew up on a ranch and branded cattle. Not pretty, not sexy, not fun. Had I stayed on the ranch, I would have gone with tattoo's or tags instead.

Most important...a brand is a third degree burn and one would need to take very extra careful care of it until it healed. I would rather a sub offered to get a tat or piercing instead.

However...there are degrees of depth of devotion to a Dom I guess. Don't expect I would want to shoulder the pain and responsibility for another like that, in that particular way.

i agree, it does seem rather rediculous to brand people...tattoos seem like they would be a much safer option...but hey, to each his own, right?

many us us are branded to be branded, not as a sign of subbmission or ownership. i look at brands just like tattoos and piercings just another form of body modifaction

Brandings are one of the things i will not allow to happen to my body. i can show my loyalty in different and i believe better ways, plus, i really hate pain. That sounds kind of weird for a sub to say, but it's true. i think one of the reasons is that being an athlete, i have a high pain threshold, and i try not showing the fact i am in pain.

Back