Breeding Kink

Some special friends need a donor that doesn’t costs thousands of dollars. This is what friends are for. Delivering the seeds to a married woman as her husband excepts the delivery method with hopes of pregnancy.
IMG-2878.gif
I love nothing more than burying my cock and my seed into a hairy pussy

Idk if this counts, but one thing I love is for her to grab the elastic band of her panties and hold it out so I have a clear view of her mound. Then I jerk off and cum into her held open panties to spray down onto and all around her pussy. She'll replace her panties and fix her shorts and go on about her day, wearing my cum hugged tightly against her lips.

This is the sexiest part of this kink....https://www.sex.com/pin/66677921-naked-pregnant-caresses-her-big-tits-and-belly/

The absolute perfection of the pregnant form and how sexy it is

To me there is no better sensation that feeling yourself slide in and out of a hairy bush.

Case in point...https://www.sex.com/pin/64323679-i-have-yet-to-have-a-cock-refuse-to-fuck-my-hairy-pussy/

Ugh the idea of being bred makes me so horny, I love breeding dirty talk with my partner. The idea of being a milk factory and cum vessel is so hot.

Author of: The Trophy Wife, Birds of a Feather, Conri and Red, My Other Mistress, And more….
Breeding dirty talk is a lot of fun. Had a girlfriend who loved the dirty talk. Even though she was on the pill, and I would wear condoms. She’d love it when we talked about breeding her.

She was so embarrasses the first time she did it in the heat of the moment and without warning. Just moaned out, “Don’t stop! Fucking knock me up, bastard!” I was wearing condoms and she was on the pill. She always liked dirty talk but that was the most intense. Cause me to pause.

God, she got so red in the face and apologized. I told her it was fine. Just took me by surprise but that I liked it. It eventually turned into a regular thing we’d say during sex. Opened up a few more kinks between us.

Guys should do more to make their partner feel comfortable with sharing their kinks free of judgment. You might be surprised how freaky girls can get when they feel safe to share with you.

An Indian colleague told me that in ancient India rich older men (Kings for example) would encourage their wives to get pregnant by warriors or sages in order to ensure that their descendants were superior. I have no way of knowing if this is true, but the idea excites me

I just went off birth control and I can't believe how horny I am. I'm on a work trip right now and am seriously considering having a guy from tinder over to fuck me raw and cum in my pussy.
Well? Did it happen? He go back home leaving you exhausted?

I can’t get into it. I think about how much work it would be to support all those mouths, the time commitment of giving each of them the love and support they need, etc.

I guess if I could cuckoo my kids to another couple, it’d be interesting. Have someone else raise my kids, I go on and live my life. But even then, it wouldn’t be a kink so much as just a fun idea. And I’d still have to be worried the couple raising was doing right by the kid.

Back