Bump up a thread for discussion

Thank you all!

I want to take the time to thank all of you who have been keeping this party going by bumping up threads and/or starting new ones.

The forum has been rockin'

Eb

if i understand this whole bump thing...
It feels really good when you bump and older thread and you notice it's caught on fairly well...

ammre said:
if i understand this whole bump thing...
It feels really good when you bump and older thread and you notice it's caught on fairly well...

I think you've got it. People come and go, and new people post all the time. To them the thread is new. So, information gets spread.

Ebonyfire said:
I think you've got it. People come and go, and new people post all the time. To them the thread is new. So, information gets spread.

Piggybacking on Ebony's thought.

I think W/we can also learn from the newer members to this board. I think people tend to see BDSM in a personal way that another person may not.

Just look at Ebony and I. ;)

Helena :rose:

Goddess Helena said:
Piggybacking on Ebony's thought.

I think W/we can also learn from the newer members to this board. I think people tend to see BDSM in a personal way that another person may not.

Just look at Ebony and I. ;)

Helena :rose:

Yep.

Bump - Hair Yank

Hair pulling ... does it work for you or no?

Some find it demeaning. Some find it sexy. Some find it just plain hurtful (is that a bad thing?).

What's the consensus ... does a good hair jerk work or not?

I lead My slave around by his long hair....I grab it and yank his face to Mine so that he must look into My eyes when I call him a slut..and and and...yes it works big time for Me..
It is a natural.

Re: Bump - Hair Yank

s'lara said:
Hair pulling ... does it work for you or no?

Some find it demeaning. Some find it sexy. Some find it just plain hurtful (is that a bad thing?).

Oh yes. My new sub has beautiful long blond curls, just ripe for hair pulling and yanking.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on it! What is it about hair pulling that is so sexy?

Eb

Shadowsdream said:
I lead My slave around by his long hair....I grab it and yank his face to Mine so that he must look into My eyes when I call him a slut..and and and...yes it works big time for Me..
It is a natural.

*perk* works for this submissive as well. Having long hair myself (hip length), it is a nice touch and effective for getting my attention.

Re: Bump - Hair Yank

s'lara said:

I forgot to answer the question. Oh yes, it works for Me big time.

Especially when I am using my strap on doggy style and I can grab a handful for ballast!

Re: Re: Bump - Hair Yank

Ebonyfire said:
Oh yes. My new sub has beautiful long blond curls, just ripe for hair pulling and yanking.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on it! What is it about hair pulling that is so sexy?

Eb

Well for me, it is a physical enforcement of control. Much like being taken by the wrist instead of the hand. Also, it sends a message directly to the subbie in me and reminds me in less than a millisecond what my position is.

On a more visceral note, the hand in my hair makes me slack jawed hungry with each tightening grip. It is the "button" so to speak.

s'lara said:
*perk* works for this submissive as well. Having long hair myself (hip length), it is a nice touch and effective for getting my attention.

ummmmm...I see pony play!

Shadowsdream said:
ummmmm...I see pony play!

oh my ... think i might have to bring back the "Ride or Be Ridden" poll ...*chuckles*

s'lara said:
oh my ... think i might have to bring back the "Ride or Be Ridden" poll ...*chuckles*
Picture this...hair neatly braided..one braid in each hand of the Domme as She sits majestically upon your back...you only hear...giddy-up!
Well I think My hangover is effecting My formality lol.

Shadowsdream said:
Picture this...hair neatly braided..one braid in each hand of the Domme as She sits majestically upon your back...you only hear...giddy-up!

with or without formality, I can see myself riding the wild subby. Of course my wild subby is male!

Ebonyfire said:
with or without formality, I can see myself riding the wild subby. Of course my wild subby is male!

uh huh but I am ambidextrous (sp?) male on one scale..female on the other..hmmm seems to be a good balance and keeps both hands busy....O O now I am thinking of the double dildo...maybe I should go to bed..hey wait a minute...it is only 20 to 9!

Re: Re: Bump - Hair Yank

Ebonyfire said:
I forgot to answer the question. Oh yes, it works for Me big time.

Especially when I am using my strap on doggy style and I can grab a handful for ballast!

*chuckles* makes me wonder if the submissive at that moment of having his hair gripped and knowing You are moving in for the kill regrets that long curly hair or thanks the gods for it.

i am betting the latter.

Shadowsdream said:

and i think i just went slack jawed ... the visuals ... oh those eye scorching visuals.

Ebonyfire said:

The reins, a bucking subbie (male/female) and a riding Dominant makes for good OTB chemistry.

ok ... think i just caught a fly ... gotta shut the jaw at some point.:p

s'lara said:
The reins, a bucking subbie (male/female) and a riding Dominant makes for good OTB chemistry.

ok ... think i just caught a fly ... gotta shut the jaw at some point.:p

LMAO!

Waving

at Helena and Pixie.

Remember folks, find a good thread and bump it, add some thoughts too!

Shadowsdream said:

LMAO reminds me of mom's bf's joke/comment about my pig tails..
he said "handle bars!"
:rolleyes:

Back