Bunny's Stuffie Corner

I have, and I liked it! Maybe I should grab some more of it next time I go to the store. :)
I don't know if it's less acidic, or what, but it's the only coffee I can drink consistently that doesn't bother my stomach.

Dreading two more weeks of this morning shit. But after that, I'll start my actual (afternoon/evening) shift on the 19th. Maybe I'll start being functional again after that.

Reaching out to Daddy has gotten me no response since August 21st. Thanks for caring how my job is going. :rolleyes:

Trying to get my house clean again so that when I get caught up on all the bills, I can insist that the rental office send some people out to fix a bunch of things.

Thinking of going to visit the metaphysical bookstore in town, too, when I have a little money to spend. I hate being one of those people who goes in a place like that and doesn't buy anything. It's one thing when it's a big corporation, but it's something else entirely when it's a small operation.

Dreading two more weeks of this morning shit. But after that, I'll start my actual (afternoon/evening) shift on the 19th. Maybe I'll start being functional again after that.

Reaching out to Daddy has gotten me no response since August 21st. Thanks for caring how my job is going. :rolleyes:

Trying to get my house clean again so that when I get caught up on all the bills, I can insist that the rental office send some people out to fix a bunch of things.

Thinking of going to visit the metaphysical bookstore in town, too, when I have a little money to spend. I hate being one of those people who goes in a place like that and doesn't buy anything. It's one thing when it's a big corporation, but it's something else entirely when it's a small operation.
Hi Bunny, this made me giggle as I HATE morning shifts as well! I struggle to fall asleep early and tend to stay up till late at night, so it's kinda hard to get up then after 3 or 4 hours of sleep lolol. Definitely LOVE the night shifts the best.

I am glad you found this job and it all goes well so far! As for your Daddy, he does NOT deserve to be called like that. Just saying. I really hope you will find one that will apreciate all your love and effort and will be there for you as you are there for him.

And yes I know you don't want another Daddy, just this one not to suck, but you DESERVE sooo much more than this, Bunny! Just remember that ok.

*Gentle HUGGS sent* 🌹❤️

Hi, guys.

Work is going OK. I feel like I keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over, though. Training ends on the 16th, and then I have two days off. Then, I start my regular shift on the 19th, which I am very thankful for because mornings are the woooooorst. I'm not enjoying the perpetual exhaustion of chronic sleep deprivation here. (I feel as though I should point out that sleep deprivation is considered a form of torture. 🤣)

I miss my Daddy a lot. He's having a hard time, and I feel bad for him. But I still miss him a lot.

I need some little time. Preferably *with* Daddy, but without him, if need be. I just need some time to be little, to be a kitten, to not have to think, really. But first, I need a nap.

Two. More. (Work.) Days.

If I can get through tomorrow and Monday, I can start sleeping on my own circadian rhythm again and feeling way better.

This is really tough.

(I'm sorry, I'll stop bitching about it soon, i promise.)

Back